Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, July 10, 2006

I played Cowboys and Indians!!

I had the greatest weekend! Which makes 2 weekends in one month….that’s a record….so far. I’m gonna brag and I’m gonna tell you about it, cuz that’s what havin' my own blog is all about. I was a little naughty, but it wasn’t like playing Doctor….that always gets out of hand. My daughters left with their Dad at noon on Friday, so it was a very free weekend. I went to a bar and had a couple drinks right after work, then about 4 beers at a men’s softball game, then we hit another bar for the rest of the night where we continued to drink more. I played lots of pool and got hit on by a very good looking half Indian with a killer body. I got way more tanked than I planned, cuz I gave him my phone number and he called me about 30 minutes after I got home from the bar. I had to get off the phone with him so I could puke and then when I called him back, I have no idea what I said, but I woke up in the morning and I wasn’t on the phone anymore….hopefully I didn’t hang up on him…..or tell him all my deep dark secrets. I won’t be persuing that anyway…I talked to a friend of mine and found out she dated him for about 2 months and he was very possessive…can’t have that!!
So, Saturday was great! I went down to the lake with a cooler of beer and a couple good buddies and drank until about 7pm, then we showered and headed to a rodeo in a small town about 40 miles away. I have never actually watched a whole rodeo, so I was excited to see some guys get thrown into the dirt by a big stud. It turned out to be quite a night. My High School sweetheart that I dated for 2 years was from that town and I was shocked when several of his old buddies were in the rodeo and also there to watch and even remembered me. We ended up all hanging out and partying together at the end of the night. I was drawn to one guy in particular that was in the ropin’ competition. He is from that town, but about 2 years younger than me. We went to a party and then he said he needed to leave to feed one of his horses and asked if I wanted to come. Well hell, who would pass that up? Of course now the new code with my friend and I for going home with someone is to “feed the horse”. Lol I still can’t believe I got in his truck and took off into the country with him. The guy is around 6 foot 6 inches. When we got to his ranch, I started laughing because he had a 20 foot teepee in his back yard. It was the coolest thing ever. So, we fed the horse and ended up hanging out in the teepee for 3 hours talking. Talking? What guy wants to talk for that long…geez! I know I’m interesting, but damn! Then, we headed into the house and he showed me around. He had 3 dear heads and several other skins hanging around….creepy! We then decided to head back to town cuz it was about 6am and I didn’t want my friend leaving me. He had been such a gentleman until we were on our way out the door. I commented about some beads he had hanging from a set of horns and he said I could have a set if I showed him my tits. That threw me off and I laughed and said what the hell. I just kinda assumed he was going to attack me and instead he untucked his shirt to cover a hard on….that was hilarious!! I know I could have made a move, but it’s just not like me to do that….and I wasn’t sure I would have followed through. We discussed why he hadn’t made a move, on the way back to town and he said he was just really into our conversations. That’s actually pretty sweet, so I had to give the guy credit. When we got back to town, my hooker friend was asleep with the guy she hooked up with and I couldn’t find her keys or wake her, so I just ended up staying with the cowboy. I made it home about 11am and went straight to bed until the girls came home.
I hope you all had a great weekend too!! I’m tired!

19 Comments:

Blogger jamwall said...

what's with all these people i know going to rodeos. a friend of mine went to wisconsin to check out a rodeo over there.

is it national rodeo week or something?

show me your tits if the answer is no

....and if the answer is yes.

Mon Jul 10, 01:15:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

Awww...you found yourself a good old fashioned cowboy...with morals to boot. I still can't believe you showed him you tits. I totally would have raped him.

Mon Jul 10, 02:13:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Go, Tumble! Phew! Gotta love the rare weekend alone, eh? Woo Hoo!

Mon Jul 10, 03:59:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

You know it GE!!!

Mon Jul 10, 04:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

damn weed! giddy-up!

Tue Jul 11, 12:56:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

Nice weekend!

btw, whilst you were away I was busy. Your tongue is featured at the cowpie field. ahhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha!

ps. I can't see these letters on this background. Is it just me? (everybody say no, I beg you) I have to put my nose on the puter to make out the words.

PSS. 40 minutes is a walk in the park. You can do it.

Tue Jul 11, 07:41:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Ranger: He was not a complete gentleman! He didn't open a door...offer me anything to drink...hold my hand....put his arm around me. He just said can I see your tits. Now that's romance!

mgc: Yee-haw!

crabby: Don't get me wrong, I would gladly drive 40 minutes for the right man! I did it when I dated the other guy from there. This one just isn't the one!

Tue Jul 11, 08:20:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Are you still playing cowboys and indians?

Can I be your saddle, just for five minutes?!?!?!

Tue Jul 11, 10:06:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

anon: I can make more than that in a month just being a whore!

EN: Well yea....can it be more than 5??

Tue Jul 11, 11:00:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Sonya said...

Yummy! I love me some cowboys. Are you going to see him again? Did he get your digits?

Tue Jul 11, 12:46:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL sounds like a great weekend!! Are you going to "feed the horse" this weekend too ??? ;)

~B

Tue Jul 11, 01:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sonya: Nah, I didn't even give him my last name or my phone number. He only knows my maiden name. If I get a hair up my ass, I could always call him. There are some fine cowboys around!

db: I would like to feed the horse this weekend....but I have the kids and it wouldn't be his horse. lol

Tue Jul 11, 02:40:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Oh yes, more than 5 for certain.

Tue Jul 11, 04:00:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love your outlook AWE!

Tue Jul 11, 05:08:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

thank god! the old avatar is back.

its not tumbleweed without the pouty lips avatar.

Tue Jul 11, 09:37:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

save a horse, ride a cowboy!

Wed Jul 12, 12:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger sxuly yrs said...

HEY! So, is he gonna call? Are you gonna go back to the teepee and make out??

xoxo!
andi

Wed Jul 12, 04:06:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

EN: Let's just switch it up after 20.

anna: I'm lazy.....and boring!

Lisa: whore.

Jams: Thanks....I'll save the other one for football season.

Jiggs: I kinda liked his horse!

Andi: There was attraction, but not the big chemistry spark that would make me think about doing him night and day!

Wed Jul 12, 08:14:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Fri Feb 02, 08:19:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags