Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Oops!

I was anxious to see my photos from the weekend, so I went to the store yesterday and dropped the camera off and ordered doubles and a CD. I went to get them as soon as possible and when I started looking at them, there were pictures like the one I posted. Son of a bitch! I grabbed the extra camera I gave to my 7 year old for her to use at the zoo and the ball park. I can't believe I got doubles of that shit now! I am really wondering when this week is going to end. ugh! I guess I will have to do a Friday party post since tomorrow is HNT and I have 4 hours of activities tonight....sorry. Beer me!! (could have said shoot me)

11 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

That's sweet! The one to the left isn't mine....thank goodness. I love how my daughter takes pictures with her gum hanging out....classy...like her mom!

Wed Jun 28, 08:56:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

You're BEERED! Omg look at the cuties! You should be proud... I thought for certain there'd be some wayward crotch shot up here.

Friday might be better for that since Its gonna take me AT LEAST two days to recover.

:)SMOOCHES

Wed Jun 28, 09:54:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

LOL!

pssst. Tumble, you're front and center at the Cowpie field.

snicker snicker snicker.

Wed Jun 28, 10:56:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

So, Friday can't come quick enough, eh? I know the feeling! Your daughter is beautiful!

Wed Jun 28, 12:14:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Here is beer to you.
Love that picture...so cute.

Wed Jun 28, 12:39:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL still hung over????

Those are really cute pics though :)

~B

Wed Jun 28, 12:51:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

EN: wayward crotch shot....I have no idea what you are talking about! ;)

buddman: Of course!!

anna: Thanks!

crabby: You crack me up!!

GE: Yes, this week has been rough and Thanks.

LeeAnn: I'll split it with you...but you get the backwash half. I think she is an aspiring photographer.

db: No hang-overs....I'm a pro. Trick is to stay up until it wears off!

pyro: You are so right. They don't try so hard.

Wed Jun 28, 04:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger sxuly yrs said...

Throwing you a cold one babe! Cant wait to see the real pics!

xoxo!
andi

Thu Jun 29, 01:04:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

I think you might need a whole keg

Thu Jun 29, 03:19:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

very cute kids TWeed!

Thu Jun 29, 06:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

you are hereby beered.

now take your clothes off...

Thu Jun 29, 08:27:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags