Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Deranged

I was IMing my best bud Lisa this morning and she was trying to take some pics for her first HNT next week. I will tell you that she is very hard on herself....always...and it's not justified either...she's adorable! She started describing to me what she looked like in the pics she was getting....so I drew a picture of what was in my head. Now, just so you know, I am running on 2 hours of sleep, so the pictures in my head are silly!! Her description is as follows: " I look like I have a lazy eye....I have lots of lipstick on and look deranged.....my nose is big....my hair is in a pony tail and I am wearing a pink flamingo shirt.....yes, I said pink flamingo". Now I am not sure what is hip in clothing in SC, but I would not be caught dead wearing a pink shirt with little birds on it here! I am so glad she has a blog....making fun of real life friends is so entertaining....to me anyway!

Scumbag was feeling left out, so I thought I would draw the picture I had in my head of him. Genious went fishin with no sunscreen. He probably looks like he is sluffing by now!

16 Comments:

Blogger jamwall said...

police are looking for a deranged woman with a lazy eye, large nose, with a generous amount of lipstick with her hair in a ponytail. she was last seen wearing a pink flamingo shirt.

do not attempt to approach her, she is deranged and is known to blogland as a "sketchy character."

Fri Jun 16, 11:46:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Damn Jams, that's a good one! I wish I would have thought of it....would have been a much funnier post.

Sal:lol, she could never piss me off....but if she upset me....I probably wouldn't talk about her at all....then she would be sad.

Fri Jun 16, 01:15:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that is some good artwork!! can't wait to see what she really looks like.
Definately NO to the pink and birds hehe.

~B

Fri Jun 16, 02:03:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

db: It's a good thing she has a great sense of humor and puts up with my crap!

scum: I am gonna draw you now!

Fri Jun 16, 02:19:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

insane in the membrane

Fri Jun 16, 03:14:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

LOL................. that's exactly what I felt like I looked like. But where was my vodka?

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Also,

I think you hit it right with Scums picture. Absolutley what I see in my mind.

Fri Jun 16, 03:25:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

jiggs: he he, true dat!

Lisa: Hey, you said nothing about a vodka damn it! Details!

Fri Jun 16, 03:29:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

What were you drinking?
I told you to draw me with a glass of vodka in one hand and a cig in the other. Ya know, snow bird white trash. Lot's of perfume, pink flamingos, hairspray, melting makeup and vodka over ice.

Wait,
That's what my regulars look like at the bar.
Yuck!

"Honey, don't forget the twist"

Fri Jun 16, 04:50:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

A lazy eye? And she didn't post it?

I'm disappointed. Maybe even depressed. Now I'm gonna have to eat.

Nobody likes their pics. Ever. It's like a law or something. Tell her send them to me, freefallingfriday@yahoo.com

I'll hook her up.

Really. She can trust me. You can all trust me. Ok. Everybody, send me your head shots.

Fri Jun 16, 05:17:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

Wait a minute. Is that Lisa right above me?

GeezLOOeeze. We WISH we looked that good.

Still, send me your head. It'll be good. Honest. Ask weed. She knows me. Never bails me outa jail but, she knows me.

Fri Jun 16, 05:19:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

PS. Why thee hell isn't my blog linked here?

I tried to link it myself over where it says link me. But it only lets me link you, weed.

sniff. sniff. sniff. That's ok. I'm sure it was an oversight. sniff.

Fri Jun 16, 05:21:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thank you Crabcake! that's sweet.
Weed, you just wait! I'll get something on you. Although, all my pictures are back home so I can't dig up any real good ones. But, I'm searching. That will be my mission tomorrow! LOL

Fri Jun 16, 05:23:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

yo what up crabby!

Fri Jun 16, 07:20:00 PM CDT  
Blogger sxuly yrs said...

LMAO~ T-Weed Babe, if those pics in your head turn into voices that are commanding you to do evil things..let me know...I'll be happy to come to Kansas and commit you~!

Outta love of course!!

Hugs!
andi

Sat Jun 17, 11:02:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

okay, that's cool, but where's the nudity?

Sun Jun 18, 09:41:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

scum: That's so sweet!

anna: I be such a good drawer!

pearl: Thanks!

Lisa: Damn it, I forgot your cancer stick and I even knew that one. I will try harder next time. I might even make it real professional looking!

crabby: I'm so glad ou are here! I am going to link you right now. I thought you were hiding from your son....my bad!!

Lisa: I hope you have some good ones....I have more of you!

andi: They talk to me...but have not talked me into anything evil yet. I must resist...shut up...I'm talking...no I won't do it....get outta my head! I still want you to come to Kansas!!

Jams: I will draw her boobies next time. Aren't your telephoto shots of me good enough for you? Am I not good enough for you? Don't make me pull the blinds!

Mon Jun 19, 10:00:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags