Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Stupid is as stupid does!

I decided to take a break and write my weekend story, since blogger isn't letting me comment much on blogs. It was quite eventful…..but not in the way you would think. On Friday night I stopped by the ballpark to watch a friend play. Her game wasn’t until 9:45, so we were there for several hours(with beer). After the game I went to the bar with her and several of her VERY cool teammates. We had so much fun that night, but at the end of the night (of course) as the bar was closing. Some girl walked by Kim, who was standing next to me and pushed her into the wall…..for no reason at all. Kim said “what the fuck” and the girl threw her drink on her and came at her and smacked her in the forehead and had a ring on. This put a cut in the top of her forehead and blood was running down her face. I have no idea what the hell came over me, but I imagine it was the alcohol, combined with sexual frustration, the site of blood and my period all in one. Next thing I knew I walked up and clocked the girl. If you know me….it is very unlike me to be that way…..I mean NEVER! I am always one of those “I am sure there is a way to work it out” kind of people. Not Friday night, it was on! I was very calm about it….I figured hit for hit was fair. I felt really bad about it for the rest of the weekend. Then this morning I get 3 calls from friends who can’t believe it happened, but offered me a congrats. I guess I blackened her eye pretty good and she was getting married the next day. Yes, I know you all are feeling for her now, but just a side note…. her future husband spent the night in jail for fighting too and I have been told what a bitch she is and she started it! The rest of the weekend was great. Went to the lake and laid in the sun….now I am burned. Hhhmmm, all in all, I was kind of an idiot all weekend. My hair is getting blonder too!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh my gosh. That is awesome. You just want to protect your friends that's all. What did it feel like? I have never done it.

Mon Jun 05, 04:40:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

anna: Thanks, I feel better.

scum: That is going to be so awesome!

awe: You're so bad! Yes, blogger has sucked....big time.

LeeAnn: Sadly....it is such an awesome feeling...like all the tension went out of my body through my fist and into her face. I should probably get a boxing bag!

Mon Jun 05, 04:51:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

straight thuggin from da weed!

Mon Jun 05, 05:27:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

TAG!

Tue Jun 06, 06:39:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! You go girl!!! Just remind me to never throw a beer in your face haha.
I bet you those people have some great wedding photos!! LMAO
Glad you had an eventful weekend breaks up the monotony :)

have a great day! ~B

Tue Jun 06, 08:21:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Jiggs: Maybe I need a t-shirt with thug on it!

lisa: I am so glad you think I'm that loaded...ass! Although you do know I would do anything for a friend. Kristi my insurance agent was the first to call, she was so suprised. She works with one of the girls that was there. That's how I found out about the black eye.

LeeAnn: Yayyy...I got tagged!

db: See, if she would have been nice and known me, I could have taken the pictures and done a good job on covering the eye.

Tue Jun 06, 08:45:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Fri Jun 09, 11:34:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Fri Jul 21, 08:01:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags