Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Toy Box II....and a story

One day of utter sadness is all I can handle. I am going to be happy that I knew Larry and that he touched my life. The End! So, let's have a Happy Half Naked Thursday....it was Larry's favorite day anyway! I only had a split second to take this after my shower and before my daughter started banging on my door.

Okay, I have a cute little kid story that has nothing to do with the HNT, but I am going to tell it anyway.....cuz it's my blog. Of course I had a bad day yesterday, but last night was pretty good. I had a softball game and we totally kicked some ass! Sports are so great to get your mind off of life, I highly recommend them. Anyway, I didn't knock out any lights or make it rain....so yea for me. After we got home, the girls and I were in the living room and my daughter plopped down right between my legs. I said "whoa, good thing I don't have a set of balls". That made them laugh and was a bit off color, but hey, I was in jock mode. So, I told them I should probably use the technical terms for body parts and repeated "whoa, good thing I don't have a set of testicles". Then my oldest pops off with "or a penis". I said "Hey, Emma doesn't know that one" and of course Emma asked "what's a venus"? Okay, at this point we are all tired and everything is funny, so I tell her that Venus is a planet and a razor and she says "and a song".....well hell, there went the laughter........and yes, Emma said it "I'm your penis" to the tune of the song(I'm your Venus). I didn't think we would ever stop laughing!! I know my children are warped just like there mom, but damn it, we have a good time. I did tell them I never wanted to hear the word penis come out of their mouths again.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are doing better today! Did you have a little fun with that bullet?? hehe
that story is hilarious sounds exactly like something my 7 year old would say, and have no idea. :)
Happy HNT dear!
~B

PS. What happened to our no panties thursday hehe

Thu Jun 01, 09:05:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I LIKE YOUR TOY!! This Emma sings for penis too!

For you though my dear, I would sing just about anything...

Happy HNT sexy... Hmm, maybe I should show you my toy?

Thu Jun 01, 09:32:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

I am always glad when Thursday gets here.

Thu Jun 01, 09:40:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you forgot, because actually I did too until after I posted hehe. Maybe it was selective memory.
I'm gonna find a sexy pose and do it for next week :)
~B

Thu Jun 01, 10:05:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Anteros said...

Looks like your all tied up in your pleasure. :)

Very nice, happy HNT!

Thu Jun 01, 10:42:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Emma: singing and humming are not the same thing! tee-hee
Bring it!!

awe: I'm always glad when you stop by!

db: YAYYY!

sug: My girls are funny....not sure where they get it.
It's on its way.

anteros: Never been tied up....it's a fantasy shot. :)

Thu Jun 01, 10:52:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Leesa said...

Fun shot! HHNT! :)

Thu Jun 01, 11:15:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

So glad you shared that story! Too funny!

HHNT

Thu Jun 01, 01:06:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for cheering everybody up with a pic during what is obviously a difficult time ; )

BTW, you're toning up nicely under your, um, peaches.

Thu Jun 01, 01:42:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Sonya said...

It is good that your kids are so comfortable with you and you identify to them the difference between right and wrong. This relationship yall have will be helpful in the future when peer pressure starts up.

Anyway, this cracked me up too! You know I have a warped mind too though.

HHNT!

Thu Jun 01, 01:59:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

Well now I have the penis song stuck in my head and it won't go away. Blast it all, tumble! You hada go there.

Nice HNT. You got me beat. I'm a dirty talkin, horny pig for HNT. No really, I am. Sadly, it's a strangely comforable fit.

I think it's cool as hell that you and your girls have so much fun together. They'll always remember those times you know.

Thu Jun 01, 02:30:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

yummy. Where your hands are it looks like you're blocking the paparazzi.

Thu Jun 01, 03:09:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

where's your clothes?

Thu Jun 01, 03:51:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Manny said...

Oh, so now you are going to make me pick up my game. haha

And i thought my hnt was bold.

Just wait until next week honey.

I am sorry that I havn't been hitting your blog.

I think I got confused. damn flashbacks.

Thu Jun 01, 06:59:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

you had the same pose when i jumped out of the pantry with a camera.

Thu Jun 01, 09:15:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

haaahhaa penis!

Thu Jun 01, 10:40:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Fri Jun 09, 11:34:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Fri Jul 21, 08:01:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags