Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Finally!

I thought Friday would never get here! I am supposed to go out tonight to celebrate my Birthday, so I have my fingers crossed. I have a friend I truly enjoy, but to be honest she is not dependable. The only time plans work out is if they are very last minute....like she calls me at 8pm and says hey you wanna go out in a couple hours? Obviously she is single with no kids. So, to have us plan a day in advance is a little scary. Anyway, you all are probably tired of softball stories since that is the only thing in my life right now, but my daughter did have 3 hits last night. This is impressive because it only took me 10 minutes to teach her to hit before her game.....enough said.

It is now June, so I am starting to get excited about my trip to KC to party with the Wedding Party and watch SHS kick some punks ass....Legally! It will be great fun, I am hoping to remember it all.

All I have is random shit....hhhmmm, did you ever wonder what makes people go off the deep end mentally? I have recently had the experience of a run-in with a blogger that lives in a total fantasy world. I am so shocked by this I don't even know how to express it. I knew people like this were out there because my ex's mom and brother are both compulsive liars and even when they get caught in lies, they just make up more. I was always so appalled that the rest of the family just went along with it. How weird!! What causes shit like that? Originally my college major was in the psychology field, so I have enough courses to have a minor, but damn, people are scary! Another thing I find interesting is that it usually seems to be women that are so unstable.....so why are most serial killers men? Do the women just not get caught? Do the crazy women just like the mental suffering they cause and don't kill often? so many questions. Why do I even care....there's a good question.

subject change...I need a beer....ice cold....smooth.

My best friend is starting a blog. I can't wait to introduce her. Speaking of crazy! lol She is an artist too, so we are both a little loopy....but at least we can admit it. I love her so! Have a great weekend!!

16 Comments:

Blogger Scumbag said...

i have 2 blogs. it's silly.

Fri Jun 02, 11:19:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I have 3 blogs....the 3rd one is just erotica...very hot!

Fri Jun 02, 11:22:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

hey, those are great questions. why do all the serial killers seem to be men? Oh db, the erotica blog is called secrets. it's hot.

Fri Jun 02, 03:01:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

you have an erotica blog? and you didn't share this with me? i thought we were pals!?!

Fri Jun 02, 03:08:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

db: Well, I was going to e-mail you the address, but I see Lisa outted me....she writes on it too! She is more poetic....I am just raunchy!

Lisa: I know you are a serial killer, but I won't tell.....like you did about our closet whore writing.

scum: we are pals....just didn't think you would be interested....you would have to read....and there are no pictures. he he

Fri Jun 02, 04:08:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOHHH I am soooo going to tahiti that was too damn hot!!
~B

Fri Jun 02, 09:01:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

your so crazy! you just might get me talked into it. LOL

Fri Jun 02, 09:15:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

serial killers. hum.

Fri Jun 02, 11:24:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

happy birthday weed!

Sat Jun 03, 03:38:00 AM CDT  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Hey, Happy Birthday. Go get your drink on.

Sat Jun 03, 05:21:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Sometimes poeople just can't handle reality and they have tomake up an imaginary world...

Sun Jun 04, 08:24:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

ever strip down to the bra and panties for a blog tickle fight?

...me neither..

Sun Jun 04, 11:28:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

hot tumbleweed and hot tumbleweed's hot friend!

Mon Jun 05, 04:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

db: Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Lisa: You know I will!

mgc: Thanks!

Todd: Hope things are great with you....I will be by today!

Rangers: I think that is so sad....I shoud try that!

jams: Not yet....and I am not ticklish, but you are welcome to look for a spot!

Jiggs: Thanks....she's hot in real life too!!

Mon Jun 05, 08:11:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I guess when I am told by him on the phone he didn't find that person...I go with it. Thanks for the comment anyway Kristi.

Mon Jun 05, 04:16:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Fri Jul 21, 08:01:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags