Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bitch and Moan

I hurt in places I didn’t know I had! I have less of a life this week than normal. On top of the usual routine, I am trying to finish building a mantle around my Mom’s fireplace before she gets back from Denmark on Friday. Yes, I have big balls….bring it. Sawing is damn had work…shit! Plus, I am fighting with the grout on the damn tile. I will try to remember to take a picture of my progress tonight and post it for DIY Wednesday (care of Sal). For you professional woodworkers out there….no laughing!

So, an explanation of the photo: Here I am getting ready for a basketball game. This is just my proof that I actually did play ball in college. The girl to the bottom right was my friend Kristin. She is the funniest person I have ever met and quite the partier. We would go out on the weekends and at Sunday practice I would be dragging ass while she was running 100 miles an hour up and down the court…bitch. Then she would go outside and light up a cig. I have no idea how she did it….but she did take meds for hyperactivity when she was young. She was a damn good player and very aggressive! The guy in the upper right was my Dad….he died 9 years ago this July 4th. He hung on for a week while his body was dying of cancer just so he could go out with a bang. Crazy bastard!

I am going to be hunting for embarrassing pictures of myself to post just for your amusement. I am bound to find tons. The big hair days are my greatest! This decision was inspired by Lisa…who is feeling self-conscious about the corny ones I posted of her.

11 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

Did you have that big wave in your bangs? The one that took two cans of aqua net to achieve and stood three feet high?

I used to love to watch the girls in high school parade around with their 'bang waves'... until it rained or gym class happened... and then they'd all come tumbling down.

hehehe. I never "waved". I used to hang my hair over my eyes.

Tue Jun 13, 09:41:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

mine never fell! I used Aussie. You still hang your hair over your eyes...I would say someone is living in the past! he he

Tue Jun 13, 09:43:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

Weed definatly had the Big Bangs going on. She still does! LOL, just joking.

I think Everything Nice is a doll. She's saucy looking with her bangs in her eyes. Keep it up.

Weed, I think thats so great to do that for your mom. Does she know it? Or is it a surprise?

Tue Jun 13, 01:30:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

I'm building a mantle too. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Tue Jun 13, 02:13:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Lisa: I totally got rid of the bangs....in fact the perm is gone too. *tear*. Emma(everything nice) is totally hot, you will want her as much as I do!! My mom's mantle is a total surprise....the biggest surprise will be if I fuck it up.lol

crabby: You know I would show you my mantel baby!

Sal: see I do listen to you! It's a mantel whore house in here!

Tue Jun 13, 02:38:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

You're building a mantle? hot.

Is that your game face? A little snarl?

Tue Jun 13, 03:07:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

God bless big hair.

Tue Jun 13, 05:49:00 PM CDT  
Blogger KJ said...

I had big bangs.......loved them

Tue Jun 13, 06:45:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

i just like the word BANG...

Wed Jun 14, 03:33:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So where's these pictures of you with power tools?? ;) I'm sure the mantle will turn out great!

I am totally lovin those bangs brings back sooo many memories of my big hair days. Why did that hair do ever go out of style?? hehe.

~B

Wed Jun 14, 01:28:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Hey, girl! Ahhh, chicken bangs! Nope, never had them!

Wed Jun 14, 01:54:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags