Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Introducing...

My friend Lisa aka “Bar Wench”, is a new blogger. She is my real life friend and we have known each other forever. I am posting a couple pictures of her, but as soon as I can find them, I have one of us in Santa hats and also one in our ballet costumes. She will love that! The first one is her with my oldest daughter (about 8 years ago). The second one is her Sophomore picture….she is gonna kill me.
We went to Junior High and High School together, but didn’t become close friends until art class in college. She hung with a different crowd than I did (freaks). Okay, I’ll confess….the main reason we didn’t hang much back then is the fact she is 2 years younger than I am and I was a jock….and here friends were freaks. Lol, couldn’t help it! She is the coolest person ever and has a great talent at painting……and mixing drinks. I have so many stories to tell about her….but for the life of me I can’t remember them. I know there is a Halloween one at the Hatchery, but all I remember is drinking, stairs, a dance floor and stairs. I think we took pictures of that too! We did take a great vacation to Arkansas(don’t ask) one time and stayed at her grandparents condo. That was good fun! Here’s what I remember…boating, jumping off cliffs, winding roads and some cute guys coming over to drink with us. I wonder….maybe if my stories didn’t all involve drinking….I might remember more…hhhmmm. I just know we had fun and that’s what counts!

So, if you get a chance, go say “Hi” and make her feel at home here in blogland.
Have a great weekend everyone!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Scumbag said...

i already knew who suckwhore was. so of course i didn't read this.

Fri Jun 09, 01:21:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

you are sooooo in trouble. I can't believe you posted that picutre of me. I've got better ones ya know. That was at the height of my 80's look.

Thanks for giving me the time of day Scum. I know I'm a suckwhore, but damn! love ya

Fri Jun 09, 02:01:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

You should have sent me the better ones....you had fair warning! he he
I guess you will just have to post them to show people what a hottie you are now!!

Fri Jun 09, 02:04:00 PM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

I checked her out yesterday I think. She writes very well.

Fri Jun 09, 02:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

awe: Yes, she has done very well now that she has her GED. he he

Fri Jun 09, 03:11:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Sonya said...

I'll go by and welcome her. Have a great weekend!

Fri Jun 09, 04:57:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

GET THESE DAMN PICTURES OFF OF HERE!!! LOL! Have a great weekend darling!

Sun Jun 11, 10:36:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

OMG weren't the '80s fun...lol

I should challange on my post for everyone to put H.S. pics up....hmmmmm

Mon Jun 12, 06:30:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags