Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Did ya miss me?

I took this morning off to get some personal things in order and now I have to get back to work. I have included before and during photos of my mantel project for DIY (do it yourself) Wednesday. I think it is coming along nicely, but I am not sure I can pull the rest of it off. I give a round of applause to all those woodworkers and tile layers out there. It is not as easy as it looks!! Have a great day all!

9 Comments:

Blogger mgc said...

good job so far...

Wed Jun 14, 02:37:00 PM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

Looks like you are doing a good job. Laying tile sucks.

Wed Jun 14, 03:05:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice... but where are those naked pictures of you with your power tools I know you have some :)

~B

Wed Jun 14, 05:07:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

awesome.

Wed Jun 14, 06:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

Damn, weed. It looks fantastic. Your mom will love it. Tile and woodwork is hard stuff. I remember having to do that when I was helping rebuild and open the bar in Mac Town. Good job!!!!!!

Wed Jun 14, 09:14:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

you're a tile hero!

Thu Jun 15, 05:57:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

You guys are just the sweetest ever! Garsh...*blush*

Thu Jun 15, 08:10:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice job!!

Thu Jun 15, 10:04:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

Nice job! You're doing great with this.

I'll post mine soon as I make some progress. You go girl!

WOMAN POWER! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Fri Jun 16, 05:12:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags