Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Excuses!

I could come up with tons of reasons why I won't have an HNT picture today, but I am sure you don't want to hear things like: 6 games of volleyball, then softball at 9:45, Vacation Bible school for the kiddie, getting up last this morning or anything like that. So, I will just apologize and either make it up to you tomorrow or double post next Thursday. There better not be any rioting in the street...ya hear?!

15 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sal: Your the greatest!!

Thu Jun 15, 08:51:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

6 games of volleyball? I wouldn't be able to type much less take a picture.

Thu Jun 15, 09:26:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

ok.

Thu Jun 15, 10:05:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

awe: trust me...I am feeling it today! I bitch when someone makes me get up from my desk!

db: I would hoover with a helicopter and stare at you with a telephoto....it would not be obvious. :)
Power tools it is!

scum: Shut it you blabber mouth.

Thu Jun 15, 10:39:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

well yeah, the type of HNT pic you're trying to do requires a tripod, a special ceiling-mounted swing unit, and plastic bag.

if you want, i can swing (no pun intended) over there and hold your ankles up while you take the picture..

Thu Jun 15, 11:36:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Jams: I have all that but the ceiling unit....so I'm gonna need you to come over and mount me!

Thu Jun 15, 11:38:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

do you prefer to be mounted against the wall, or atop the sink?

Thu Jun 15, 03:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

we probably better use the wall....the sink is not so sturdy for us big gals!

Thu Jun 15, 03:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Naughty K said...

Happy Non-HNT...hee hee
Take a peek at my HNT

Thu Jun 15, 05:49:00 PM CDT  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i'm still upset i missed last week.

Fri Jun 16, 01:35:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Something about HNT pics and the words Vacation Bible school together are kinda hot, now if you only had a teachers outfit ;)...hmmmm

Must be my Catholic upbringing

Fri Jun 16, 06:17:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

naughty: Thanks!

Pyro: aw, that's so nice.

Miss Kendra: I miss you, I better stop by!!

ranger: I can put a bun in my hair and wear my moms dress suit....if that floats your boat...or just go for the naughty maid outfit I have!

Fri Jun 16, 08:14:00 AM CDT  
Blogger CozyMama said...

no worries, even though this is the 1st time i have visited you due to you visiting me....LOL...Sal sure is getting around with the ladies. He is so cool huh? I have a new post up if your interested....

Fri Jun 16, 09:17:00 AM CDT  
Blogger CozyMama said...

oh yeah I love volleyball.

Fri Jun 16, 09:17:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

awww. no hnt.

Fri Jun 16, 02:54:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags