Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Whew! Home at last.

The Wedding Party is a sham!! I was all prepared to get stabbed, shot, hit over the head with a whiskey bottle and made to roll out of a boat after jello shots. Pishaw….they are a group of the nicest people I have ever met. They opened up their homes and their friends to a total stranger and I had the most fun I have had in a really long time! I miss them already. Okay, not to totally destroy their image….they are vulgar, loud, crazy, obscene, alcoholic partiers…That’s just my kind of crowd! I will have pictures (if Scumbag didn’t ruin them putting it down his pants) soon, so I will post some detailed stories about the weekend when I get them up. In the meantime, here are a few highlights of the adventure:

-Beer, shots, vodka tonic and wine.
-Pearls potato salad and Natalie’s cake
-The percolator
-Who passed out? Who threw up?
-Face humping Anna
-Shiney nut sack(Gay Flash)
-The knock out
-Losing 3 pounds despite all the food and drink.
-The honor of shaking the hands of 2 Chiefs ticket holders. I still have not washed it....it's kinda sticky now.
-SHS the celeb
-PBC’s tickle spot
-Scumbag the human weeble-wobble
-Where did that bruise come from?
-IHOP
-Country Stampede break down.

Confused yet?
Sorry I wasn’t here yesterday….part of the weekend story too. Have a great week!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

*cancelling airfare to KS*

I was hoping for rowdiness and all i got was pearls potato salad.

Umm, you sure you want to develop that film? I mean, it was down Scumbags pants so it's anybody's guess whether it's still good :)

Glad you're home :)

Tue Jun 27, 09:50:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Emma: There was much rowdiness to be had!! You will have a great time.

sal: I think I could blog for a month about it!

Pearl: Yayyyy potato salad! True....not a total sham.

Tue Jun 27, 10:50:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Pearl....I'm slow but it will get there!

Tue Jun 27, 11:15:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your back and had a good time, I thought maybe you got kidnapped and were being forced to do things against your will. hehe

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

~B

Tue Jun 27, 11:19:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

db: I could have only hoped to get kidnapped and made to do things against my will.

mgc: Thanks!

Tue Jun 27, 01:20:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

Waiting for pics. Patiently.

waiting

waiting

waiting

sigh

Tue Jun 27, 02:01:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

crabby: Just sit on your hands...it always helps me....then rock. :)

anna: Very soon I hope!!!

Tue Jun 27, 02:51:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

looking forward to more tumbleweed

Tue Jun 27, 08:29:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Well, where are the pics!! lol glad you had fun!

Wed Jun 28, 06:45:00 AM CDT  
Blogger sxuly yrs said...

LMAO..oh, nothing better than unknown bruises!! WOO HOO..I can not wait to hear the stories!

xoxo
andi

Thu Jun 29, 01:07:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

andi: Texas in October might be a possibility!!

Thu Jun 29, 08:05:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

ihop...come here hungry...leave here with your underwear on your head and your tickle spot tickled!

Thu Jun 29, 08:24:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I need my tickle spot tickled. Is that on the menu....I missed it!

Thu Jun 29, 12:00:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags