Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I got Frenched!

I went to the shop last night and had my nails filled and my feet done so I would be all groomed for my adventure this weekend. The regular owners are on vacation in Vietnam and their relatives are running the shop. The lady that worked on me was so funny! I couldn't understand every word, but she was pretty darn good at communicating. When I got to the pedicure chair, I had a polish color picked out, but she said "you no want toe to match nail? What color on nail?". I repeated that I wanted a French manicure on my nails and she said "you no want toe to match nail?", so I decided what the hell...do a french tip on my toes too. It's the "in" thing, but I think it's a little like having mini fingers on your feet....kinda freaky. As you can tell, I have a hard time saying no!

Then and Now...

I found this silly picture of me about 6 years ago in a towel in front of my ex's shower curtain. I let him decorate one room and he picked the bathroom(PBC&Scum, I am not a Dolphins fan!). Anyway, I took one this morning for a comparison....very scary! I have a lot of work to do!! I don't have what you call "natural" beauty, so I give my donations religiously to the make-up god! Happy HNT all!!

17 Comments:

Blogger AWE said...

Damn towels!

Thu Jun 22, 12:01:00 PM CDT  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

no body is a "natural beauty" these days.

but rest assured that you must be doing something right because you can post the pictures...

Thu Jun 22, 12:09:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sal: You are such a sweetheart! I am looking for a good towel "hook".

scum: Yes dear!

awe: The drip dry thing just doesn't work for me.

Miss Kendra: shoot, anybody can post pictures...doesn't mean it won't scare the bageebees outta people. At least for now, everything is all natural. he he
You need to post more pics, your a doll!

Thu Jun 22, 01:13:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sal: Good one! Nasty and all!

anna: pedicures are the greatest....wish I could afford them all the time!

mgc: I hope your wife knows how lucky she is!!
We all make mistakes....big ones sometimes. I hated that bathroom.

Thu Jun 22, 03:18:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TW --gorgeous toes and nails!! You will be the hit of the ball this weekend :)

And darlin' you sell yourself short you are a beautiful woman!!! We are always are own worst critic!

have a great time this weekend!
~B

Thu Jun 22, 03:54:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your toes and fingers look very classy

Thu Jun 22, 06:45:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

very saucy! that bathroom did suck. But, at least you gave him the one room to do where the door was closed a lot.
Have a blast this weekend. Drunk call me if you want! Sorry I couldn't make it.

Thu Jun 22, 07:36:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

that obviously wasn't a dolphin safe bathroom.

don't be puttin yourself down now! i would still spank you my rubber ducky..

Thu Jun 22, 08:21:00 PM CDT  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Ooo the toes and fingers look all summery fresh!

And...it took me a few second looks to realize what you were saying, that these photos were years apart..I have to agree, you sell yourself WAY short dear. Way short. You look great!

Thu Jun 22, 09:07:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Naughty K said...

The French pedicure is hot, I wished I had time for one.
Also..Your as hot now as you were then.
Happy HNT !!!

Fri Jun 23, 02:03:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

you have a hard time saying no? excellent.

Fri Jun 23, 03:14:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I am lumping this comment together because all of you are so damn nice! It's quite a boost in a persons confidence to have so many supportive people say such wonderful things. Thanks everyone!!! That was a bit serious....so I'll finish by saying the towel fell off about 3 seconds after the camera clicked.

Fri Jun 23, 08:12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

French toenails? Well, now I really know a lot of stuff.

I have a fungus toenail. Is that french?

More importantly, is it turning anybody on? Cause I can show it to you. The whole thing, completely nekie.

Fri Jun 23, 03:21:00 PM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

did that damn dolphin grab that towel?

Fri Jun 23, 09:33:00 PM CDT  
Blogger sxuly yrs said...

Ah, great toes! You look ready to rock Kansas mama...oh, and I love the way you rock the towel too!

Hugs!
Have a groovy trip..
andi

Sat Jun 24, 02:42:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

OMG! You've totally got the same tan lines!!!

Do you age, at all?

You look pretty lovely for not being made up my dear :)

Excited to hear about your weekend:)

Mon Jun 26, 09:37:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Ohhh shower pics ;)..

You needed to smile more in the new shower pic hun, you looked sad..

Tue Jun 27, 06:20:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags