Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Final Episode

Saturday was good fun! We started at the bar at 4pm....damn early, but well worth it. We needed to get prepared for the fight. Drinking was had by all and we figured out a way to get liquor into a dry campus(we're so sneaky). I took an assload of pictures of the fight, but with a crappy throw-away, either my finger was in the way or it was too dark. I did get one of SHS that you can barely see. Hopefully PBC's camera did a better job. Next time they will know to take the camera away from me once I start getting silly!

After the fight we hit another bar. SHS got his drink on finally and had to play some catch up. After the bar, we headed to Anna's place where PBC made himself at home on the couch. He's lucky all he got was an ass grindin' by Anna.

At last, the lone survivors of the 3am munchies.

I sure can't wait to get back there!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Whats a little fun without a fight?

Have a safe and happy 4th!

Mon Jul 03, 03:50:00 PM CDT  
Blogger sxuly yrs said...

AH, so fun! Wish I could be there!

Hugs!
andi

Mon Jul 03, 06:31:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

looks like a blast!! You'ld be alot of fun camping ;) lol

Mon Jul 03, 06:45:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i'm so awesome.

Wed Jul 05, 08:10:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Silly? You? Come on, I don't believe it!

Sounds like another great time!

Wed Jul 05, 12:48:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

i wanna learn more about "ass grinding"

Wed Jul 05, 01:20:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

So..... did you have a good time? LOL!

Wed Jul 05, 06:27:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags