Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Finishing Friday

The Friday night BBQ brought out quite a bit of hilarity. We got to witness a young man in his early coming out. Who's kid is that anyway?

Anna enjoyed Pearl's potato salad as much as I did (great drunk food)!

Wanna dip? Anna sure loves PBC's habits....including, chewing, farting and showing butthole.

Here we have a final Friday farwell from Scumbag and PBC....so classy!

website hosting count:

handbags