Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, June 30, 2006

I've got pictures!

One thing I learned from my trip to KC is that I am not photogenic and I shoot crappy pics when I am drunk….okay, I lied…I already knew that! There are too many pics to post at once, so here are just a few.
The first thing I did was head to Pearls for a BBQ. She greeted me with a big ole smile and a hug (what a sweetie).

As the night progressed the group got bigger, louder and drunker….just as it should be. There was dancing and mayhem to be had. As you can see in the pictures, we are a damn good looking group and rather enjoy playing with kids toys.

Since PBC and Scum have issues with their sanitary eating habits, they were banned to the kids table.

Here we see Pearl’s daughter getting giggy with it….that girl could dance. Are you sure daddy is white??

SHS finally showed up, but had to stay sober because of the big fight the next day. Poor wittle guy had to watch the rest of us idiots be obnoxious. He practiced a couple moves on PBC just to make sure he was ready.

Dem some sexy bitches there.

MORE TO COME.....

11 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

OMG! Im jealous!

*sigh*

Great pictures Weed, just wonderful :)

Fri Jun 30, 09:46:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Great pics, thanks for sharing! Looked like a blast!

Fri Jun 30, 09:52:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

It looked like you had soo much fun! Can't wait to see the other pictures

Fri Jun 30, 11:02:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics!! Looks like you had a great time!

~B

Fri Jun 30, 11:52:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

I'm jealous too. I do so love a good bubble dance and food. I really love food.

Fri Jun 30, 01:43:00 PM CDT  
Blogger sxuly yrs said...

Now those are some great pics..love the one of the boys eating at the kids table..lol

And T-weed you are one gorgeous bitch, and totally photgenic! Whatever...

Thanks for sharing!

xoxo!
andi

Fri Jun 30, 02:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

you guys have all the fun.


dammit.

Fri Jun 30, 10:08:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Looks like it was a blast!

Sat Jul 01, 06:54:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

party photos?

i was staring at the boobs...

Sat Jul 01, 11:20:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Damn, you should have called me!
Looks like so much fun.

Mon Jul 03, 03:49:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see any pictures? where are they?

Sun Jul 09, 05:00:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags