Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm leaving!

PSYCH! You thought I was shutting down like so many other pussies around here didn't ya? No way, my life is boring, but I'm sure not done talking about it. This is my on line record of events and thoughts in my life.....so in a few weeks when I can't remember shit, I can look back and read about it. So, if it bores people or I can't post everyday....tough shit.
Anyway, I am just going on a mini vacation and taking my girls to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun in Kansas City(the picture to the right is the new roller coaster "the Patriot"). They are big thrill seekers like their mom and love big fast rides. Even the 7 year old likes those huge roller coasters. She could barely wait to be tall enough to ride stuff. We used to put her in heeled tennis shoes and pile her hair in a big pony tail on top of her head to create height. They are both lucky to be so tall and could squeak by when they were 5. The older one went through the same thing. I am just so damn lucky to have such great kids and that we are all very compatible together. I would go crazy if I had to raise a couple of sissy bitches. Well, I plan to be back here on Wednesday, so in the mean time miss me and don't desert me!! Okay, fine....I will really miss you guys.

14 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

Have a great time with your girls!

I'll miss you too!

Fri Jul 21, 09:32:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

i won't miss you.

Fri Jul 21, 09:50:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

Have fun.

Fri Jul 21, 10:16:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

GE: Thanks babe!

Scum: You will too. You will also cry if you don't see me this weekend.

Sal: I will leave my as here then.

Awe: Thanks!!

Fri Jul 21, 10:36:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Looks like a blast, I love rollercoasters! Have a great time!

Fri Jul 21, 01:41:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

buy me some drugs when you get over there.

Fri Jul 21, 01:54:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UMM great minds think alike... D is taking vacation this week and we are headed out to do some amusement park fun as well.

Have a great time!!! We can swap roller coaster horror stories when you return hehe

~B

Sat Jul 22, 11:33:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Becky said...

Everyone seems to be pussying out and leaving blogger! I'm with you, if blogger ever shut down I'd be so screwed. That'd be like 2 years of my life just vanishing! Then I would have to figure out something new to do with myself.

Sat Jul 22, 07:17:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Juicer said...

Have fun... take care!

Mon Jul 24, 08:23:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey hooker, I can't wait to hear the stories. have fun!

Mon Jul 24, 11:10:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

have fun tumbleweed! Don't cough up any lung butter after getting off of the patriot!

Mon Jul 24, 11:20:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Andrea said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and have enjoyed reading your past posts.......

enjoy your trip!

Tue Jul 25, 07:59:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Have a great vacation!

Tue Jul 25, 09:10:00 PM CDT  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.

Wed Jul 26, 03:08:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags