Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, July 17, 2006

I love being single!!

I went out Saturday night to an event in a town about 10 miles from me called the “After Harvest Festival”. Yes, it is like the squash festival they show in “Doc Hollywood”. All the small town folks get together and show off their tractors and old cars in a parade while the little barefoot, redneck kids run around in the street chasing melted candy, then they have a beer garden and a big dance. I particularly like the beer garden myself!! The greatest part is that you can bring your own coolers into the park where the dance is and sit around on lawn chairs getting hammered with about 300 other people….good times!
I got the opportunity to play the lifeguard card that night. What is that you say? Well, remember when some of you were young and went to the pool and followed around your favorite hottie lifeguard? In my town, that was me (back in the day). Anyway, while sitting back in my chair chilling with a cold one, I noticed one of the most gorgeous guys I had seen in a while. I said to my hooker friend “OMG, look at that guy”. She told me that was Thomas such and such. I sat there for a while pondering the name and realized he was one of the older pool rats that hung around me. He is only 6 years younger, but when he was 16, that was too young. Now he is 29….BONUS! I didn’t approach him until after the dance when we were at the bar and it was about to close. We walked by him and my friend introduced me. He said “yea, I know who you are”. It was on! He stared right through me with his sexy blue eyes and I knew I would be leaving with him. Don’t start cheering for me getting laid yet, because there is more to the story. My friend hooked up with his friend and we went back to his place. After some perverted conversation between the four of us, Thomas said the phrase to end all phrases…. “I got outta prison 2 months ago”. WTF, shit! Just my luck….the hot guy is flawed….in a big way. Just about anything else would not have been a deal breaker, but that was too much. Who knows where his manhood had been….damn. It was on some drug charges and he is clean now. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I am just not going there.

I do have a question for you all though. Should it matter who I hang around if I am having fun? I ask this because my friend that I have been going out with lately has a reputation for sleeping around…a lot! In my town….as in other smaller communities, the rumors are horrible. I don’t care so much about that because I am having so much fun, but should I? I imagine in a few weeks I will be considered a big whore too just because we are seen together. Do I let the rumors fly and not worry about it or should I be more careful?

15 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

good answer anna...Thanks!

Mon Jul 17, 02:10:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Yeah, rumors bother me, but they've never stopped me from doing what I felt was the right thing to do.

Watch your girls, though.

And on Junior, points to him for bringing it up with you before anything happened.

Mon Jul 17, 02:43:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Tina: Good advice! Yes, the rumors are true about her, but she doesn't care....she just has fun!

scum: Yea, but nobody knows that yet!

Sal: I do have a strategy! No pictures....no proof. lol

GE: whoa, I never thought about him telling me up front....good point, maybe I should have given him credit for that! crap...

Mon Jul 17, 03:01:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! You of all people should know that it makes a BIG difference what your small town people think of you! Even more so since you work where you do and your family is who they are. You know...

Dont be stupid. You can have fun, but dont give them a chance to even start. Plus, that jackass you were once married to will have more fuel to add to his fire.

Mon Jul 17, 04:15:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

anon: I am guessing you feel strongly about this! :) I just traded one whore friend for another.

Mon Jul 17, 04:24:00 PM CDT  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I'm with Tina and Sal on this. As long as it's not affecting your girls then who cares? You know who you are and I'm sure those close to you do to.

P.S. I've missed ya!

Mon Jul 17, 05:40:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do what ever you want - you are a big girl. You ask'd so I told. as for the one whore for another... i'm not sure what you are talking about???

Mon Jul 17, 05:49:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Jul 17, 08:10:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

I'm with signgurl.

Tue Jul 18, 02:54:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

What the hell! Go for it. Have fun.

Tue Jul 18, 08:36:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

here's your whore friend in SC's advise. I know all involved and I have to say although I've always been the person to say "I don't give a fuck what anyone says about me", I still know from experience that your reputation is affected by who you hang out with. I hate to say it, but unfortunatly it is true. I don't think that people necessarily think you do what your friends do, but I think they wonder what type of a person are you if you associate with individuals that have questionable morals. I've twice been accused of things that I didn't do because of the people that I hung with in the past. And, I didn't find out about it until years later. So that whole time people thought something about me that wasn't true at all. It was a really weird feeling.

Tue Jul 18, 01:36:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

Now, let me clarify... when I say questionable morals, I don't mean that their morals are right or wrong, but that they are different than yours. Everyone has their own way of looking at the world. Who's to say what is right or wrong ultimatley for each person. But, if their actions are making you question how people might percive you, then I would think that you don't have the same morals as they do.

Tue Jul 18, 01:42:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Lisa: Holy shit, this topic got ya going!
I guess what your saying is that I can't hang out with you when you come home. lol
Seriously...yes, my morals are way different than hers, but maybe I can be a good influence.

Tue Jul 18, 03:47:00 PM CDT  
Blogger James Scolari said...

it's tough in a small town, 'cause that stuff hangs around a long time... it depends how independent minded you are, and how old the girls are... oh, and just how small the town is.

Sun Jul 23, 12:11:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Bare: Thanks....the town is not as small as it seems and I am very independent minded, so I think things are bond to work out!

Wed Jul 26, 12:03:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags