Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dumb shit

It is so hard to post during the week since my life is so redundant! I think I will just throw out some random shit today...

I played ball last night (of course), but I pitched for the first time in 2 years and did awesome, we even run ruled them. YAYYY! The team asked why I wasn't the first string pitcher. I don't like to toot my own horn except on my blog, so I never told anyone I used to pitch in fast pitch...oops! My last women’s league game is Wednesday at 9:45pm. I will not have my girls and we are starting our drinking at 6:30. It should be a very interesting game. Another team asked me to fill in on their team at 8:45...I warned them!

One more softball thing...I was asked to play on 2 different co-ed teams in 2 separate leagues....and I said yes. 4 nights a week...I am in idiot! At least I won't have an excuse to not exercise!!(Bonus: 2 sets of men on each team)...shit I'm a horn dog.

I am going on a family vacation to KC on Friday...yippee! I know it’s not far, but it will still be fun. I don’t like long car rides!

My oldest daughter is at Girl Scout camp all week. It’s strange how easy it is to take care of only 1 kid. Man I have awesome kids...just sayin’.

The fucking cat misses Sierra and squalls at about 6am every morning. I like cats a little less everyday! If you have never heard a Bengal cry…..let’s just say it’s not quiet or pleasing! I keep throwing things at her, but my aim sucks lying down (as with many men) lol had to throw that in.

I'm having serious issues posting pictures in blogger. It says they are downloaded and then they don't show up....stupid fucker!

That’s enough...talk to ya’ll later!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

Hey! Woo Hoo! Great job, pitcher! And more teams with men? Double Woo Hoo!

Don't over do it! I mean the softball thing, not the other thing...

Tue Jul 18, 12:13:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

You're a badass pitcher...go you!

Tue Jul 18, 12:49:00 PM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

If a man is laying down he doesn't have to aim, just provide the extra heartbeats.

Tue Jul 18, 02:06:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

GE: I hope I don't overdo it! I'm not as young(or thin) as I used to be!!

Blonde: he he

Jams: The great part about it....you don't have to think! Can't wait!!

Awe: Extra heartbeats...I like that!!

Sal: Yea, like you just found that out!

Tue Jul 18, 03:44:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

Two co-ed teams means you can bang two dudes without them ever figuring it out!

Wed Jul 19, 02:11:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

crabby: They have screen magnifiers for people like you....or maybe just go put your damn glasses on!

Jiggsy: I love the way you think!!!

Wed Jul 19, 08:26:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags