Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Another week?

Good morning kids! I should be back full force this week with nothing constructive or informational to say as usual.
I am so tired from the weekend, it really took it out of me. I went to Manhattan and took pictures of a huge wedding. It was emotionally tiresome and I am glad it is over. I have been shooting weddings for about 8 years and it never ceases to amaze me how much money people waste on the damn things! Do you realize a year of planning is over in 2 hours? Go elope on a fucking beach people. Your family and friends don't really give a shit if they really see you get married. If your parents freak, take them with you and get them tanked, they will get over it.
Do you realize that the only thing you are left with after a wedding is the pictures? Why would you ask Uncle George who has the only camera in the family to shoot your wedding? You just spent $2,000 dollars on a dress, pay for a good photographer you dumb ass! So, that is my humble advice for you stupid....excuse me, nieve people thinking about getting married.
The great thing about the wedding I just shoot was the fact it was not in my town. The couple paid for my travel and put me up in a nice motel. I took a friend and we made it a party weekend. Can't go wrong there! There was even a shuttle that took us to the party spot. It was fun, but damn it takes me longer to recover from drinking than it used to. Back in the day I would get up, take a shit and an asprin and I would be good to go. Now I have to wait until about noon before I can get it all out. That sucks when you are on the road driving! On a happy note, my co-ed ball starts tonight....yippee....men, beer and balls, can't beat that!

17 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sal: won't be partying tonight. I can only handle a few days a month!

anna: Getting older sucks!!!

Mon Jul 31, 11:45:00 AM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

i didn't get hitched on the beach, but i had sex there on my yr anniv.

we got hitched in vegas.

me:(wed night)"let's get married?"
wife: "ok"
me: "this sat ok?"
wife: "sure, why not."

cost - about $500, pictures and video included!

Mon Jul 31, 01:42:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

did you say beer and balls?

Wait, something about marriage before that... nah, can't possibly remember.

I got married to four women in vegas almost a year ago...

shit, that reminds me.. I need an anniversary gift for those ladies!

Mon Jul 31, 02:44:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

I got married in front of a velvet painting of bull getting stabbed in the gut. Is that bad luck?

Mon Jul 31, 02:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

mgc: smart man!!!

tina: good job!!!, it only works for about 50%....that's pretty sad!

EN: so jealous I am!!

Mon Jul 31, 03:00:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

crabby: NOPE! That's the way to do it!!

Mon Jul 31, 03:00:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Manny said...

I ran away to Tennessee to get married. Oh trip cost $500.00. Most of that was spent of food and Alcohol. LMAO.

Mon Jul 31, 05:49:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Manny said...

I must tell you my reason for being so neglectful. Well...I havn't exactly been trying to be neglectful, here goes.

You are linked in my blog roll, but when I click on it I end up somewhere else. For the past couple of month's I have benn thinking that you 2 were one in the same. WTF? Sweetie I have been trying to get here. The only time I find my way is when I click on you in my comment field.

I blame Crab for this because she hooked my blog roll up. Now Crab will probably try to blame Milkmaid, but don't believe her. LMAO. Try the link on my blog and let me know where you end up.

*BIG HEAVY SIGH!*

Mon Jul 31, 06:25:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

You were in NYC and didn't let me know??

Mon Jul 31, 07:24:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Manny: You crack me up! We will get it figured out!!

Ranger: Manhattan, Kansas silly. Home of the Wildcats(K-State)

Mon Jul 31, 09:59:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

hope you have a great week!

Mon Jul 31, 10:28:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

You are so lady like tumbleweed :)

Tue Aug 01, 01:13:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

There's a Manhatten in Kansas??? WIll wonders never cease

Tue Aug 01, 06:28:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Thanks LeeAnn

I sense a bit of sarcasm Jiggs. What are you trying to say?

Ranger: I think you need to get out more! You do realize Lisa and I will be in the same place soon. Double the fun!

Tue Aug 01, 08:15:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Damn, getting old does suck! But more because the opportunities to have that much fun are so few and far between!

K, how was the co-ed game???

Tue Aug 01, 10:43:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Manny said...

Did you try the link?

What happened?

It's all Crab's fault...Damn It!

Tue Aug 01, 07:10:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

EN: You're a freak!

GE: They were only fewer when I was married. They are coming along quite nicely now!
I finally posted about ball.

Manny: I did try the link. You have me as Sign Girl....which is not such a bad thing, she is way cool. But get me updated damn it! CRABBY!!

Wed Aug 02, 09:06:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags