Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm venting!

This is so stupid, but I am so mad! I go to Alltel yesterday to get a new cell phone cuz mine is 2 years old and a piece of shit. The lady tells me Motorola is the best for service and battery life and has a good camera on it (bonus), so I take her advice. After 30 minutes or so she has me all set up and tells me I have to re-enter all my contacts. Damn it, I have about 70 numbers in my phone. Well, that's pretty much all I did last night! About 9pm my phone rings and it's some guy that wants to go out with me. I say "hello" and can't hear a damn thing, so I hang up. I call my home phone and my daughter says she can hear me, but I can't hear anything. FUCK! Now, I know you are thinking it is some simple button.....wrong! I am very mechanically and technologically savy and I can't get the sumbitch to do a thing. About 10pm Scumbag calls and it's the same shit. I just talked into the damn thing and told him I was on a piece of shit. So, first thing this morning I called Motorola.....the guy was a total dipshit. He had me take out the battery and re-set everything and check the volume. It must take a genious to work there. He refered me to my local store who wanted me to do the same thing. We checked some settings and he said it was probably messed up.......ya think?? I hate when men think women are idiots. I even read the fucking manual!! Anyway, I got ahold of the sales lady and she is going to get me a new one and transfer my numbers for me later this morning, so I have calmed down, but why didn't she make sure the thing worked before I left the store? I guess I should know by now that people are only as smart as the people who train them. I should really get out of this town!

UPDATE: The V-beam laser procedure for my face is going to be $350. That's not much compared to the photofacial procedure which costs about $2,000. They only get the laser in the office once every 2 months and the end of August is the next time. The only problem is that I am saving for a drunkenfest canoe trip with the Wedding Party over Labor Day and I am not supposed to be in the sun for a couple weeks after the treatment. I guess they will just have to deal with my rosieness and I will wait until October. The things I do for fun....I swear!

13 Comments:

Blogger Scumbag said...

sure it was the phone's fault. another one of your lies.

Wed Aug 09, 09:41:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Scum: F-U

Wed Aug 09, 09:46:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

That is one thing I like about Cingular, my phone has a Sim card that I can transfer to another phone without losing anything.

The people in the stores are idiots.

Wed Aug 09, 12:20:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I love my Motorola, I have the Razor now.
They just uploaded my numbers to my new phone by changing the setting from phone to sim and transfered all of my numbers in a second. I have done the manual transferring before, that is a drag.
Hope you have fun at your drunkenfest!
~xo

Wed Aug 09, 01:35:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sal: I just rented my canoe....I'm getting excited!

Jiggs: I wish you could come with us, it will be good times!!

Awe: I don't have much choice for service in BFE!! But the crime rate is low and so is the IQ average.

Wed Aug 09, 01:51:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

LeeAnn: My phone was so old they could not transfer!

Scum: You leave him alone!!

Wed Aug 09, 02:16:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Damn Verizon Wireless too!

OK, druckfest? Where?

Wed Aug 09, 03:34:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alltel service sucks... my company phone had to be sent off and fixed. They sent it back with the same problem. Screw them, I just forward all my calls to my personal phone and turn in expenses to my employer because Alltel isn't worth the time.

I feel your pain.

Wed Aug 09, 04:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

I work for a cell phone company and most of the time it is the end user...lol...sorry couldn't resist darlin

Wed Aug 09, 06:27:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Kristi said...

i am a Motorola fan

However....when I worked for the cell phone company the biggest service file was the Motorola File.

Samsung and Nokia are remarkable for the way they build their phones.
Nokia for reception, Samsung for reliability. Those 2 companies are also Really good for backing their product.

Hope things get better!!

Wed Aug 09, 09:50:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

oh you probably got one of those phones designed for mimes. they also sell the camera phones customized for stevie wonder, but they put all of them right next to the regular phones.

its really frustrating.

Thu Aug 10, 06:06:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sal: Well....yea!

GE: Missouri....Labor Day Weekend.

Shaun: Pain in that form is almost worse than having your eyes jabbed out!

Ranger: I knew you were too good to be true. lol It's not like I can make a broken phone magically work....but I'm calling you next time I have problems!!

Kristi: Thanks for the advice! Where were you Tuesday?? dang it. I should have put a post up asking for advice, I learned my lesson. :)

Jams: Mimes are scary!

Thu Aug 10, 08:39:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Stuff natural pain relief andnot blue malaysia web designer Norton antivirus software free scrabble franc3a7ais i ching online trading hiking slovenia tour Cross-section of an electric heating pad Meaux airfares car wash wax recipe

Mon Feb 05, 08:45:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags