Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

On Auto-Pilot

Could my life get any busier? I have not seen my front door until almost 10pm the last 2 nights. Maybe summer ending soon will be a good thing. School August 21st....the countdown begins! I wrote a check for $110 yesterday at enrollment, ugh!
Sorry I wasn't around yesterday to visit and chat. I spent the morning doing Monday work things and then I spent 3 hours in an allergist's office with my eldest weedette trying to figure out why she wakes up stuffy and with a stomach ache so often. Well, after having about 60 tiny needles poked in her back and then 10 shoved into her arms, we found out she is allergic to mold and dust and has a mild allery to cats and dogs. Yippee, just what I was hoping for. Now, I get to bye an expensive air purifier, an expensive matress and pillow cover, have to keep things even cleaner and the cat can't sleep with her anymore. She was happy to know that we didn't have to get rid of the cat (damn!). I am not allergic to a single thing, so this is going to be a new challenge to deal with. I just hope it make her feel like a new pre-teen! I hope to have time to stop by today....Happy Tuesday.

8 Comments:

Blogger Crabby said...

I'm allergic to dust mites, mold, and cats too. But I have to take the fucking shots. What a pain in the butt!

When I first found out I did all the cleaning and crap but, screw that, I have things to do and people to see.

Those allergy tests are brutal, aren't they? Legal torture. That's what it is.

Tue Aug 08, 11:16:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

crabby: She barely flinched....that's my girl! I probably would have passed out from all the needles. I couldn't even watch, I started feeling funny in my belly. Extra cleaning sucks, I have a life damn it!

Sal: Thanks!

Tue Aug 08, 12:00:00 PM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

60 needles.....Ouch!

Tue Aug 08, 12:43:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

I'm so proud of junior t-weed!

Tue Aug 08, 01:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger SignGurl said...

The Signettes don't go back to school until after Labor Day. It's a new law in Michigan. How much more must a mother endure?

Tue Aug 08, 04:03:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Manny said...

The only thing I am allegic to is Sulfa. It gives me nose bleeds.

Personally I think they blame everything on dust mites.

LMAO That reminds me..we use to have an employee that claimed to be allergic to ink. LOL When he went on break he would lay his head down on a stack of paper with the ink all over them! WTF? Dumbass lazy little shit.

He got fired.

Tue Aug 08, 06:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

anon,

lick my taint.

Tue Aug 08, 10:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

I used to have allergy shots weekly from when I was 11- 13...it sucks but we never got rid of the dog!

Wed Aug 09, 06:23:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags