Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Better late than never!

I’m back…….for today anyway! I finally got some of the canoe trip pictures and wanted to share since this is HNT day. Happy HNT!!
The trip was a blast! Lisa and I didn’t show up Friday until about 11pm because we took the long way. Needless to say everyone was already hammered and I think only 2 people actually remembered we were there the next morning.
Saturday was interesting. There were about 16 of us in our group and 2 per canoe, so Lisa and I had our own. We all started off in a group pretty good and then we found ourselves alone. We did hook onto Crawley for a while since his girlfriend didn’t show and we felt sorry for him. That was an experience in itself. For some reason, it got harder to canoe the more drinking we did. We ended up tipping over 3 times….only 1 of which was our own fault! We spent most of the afternoon kidnapped by a bachelor party of 12….what a pitty. It was so rough being hooked onto a group of several cute horny guys talking about sex for hours. A couple of them had on Joe Dirt mullet wigs….that was hot! By the end of the day we were pretty drunk and ended up going to bed pretty early since everyone else was worn out from Friday….pussies!
Sunday was the best. We hooked 7 canoes together and had a floating party barge. Pearl was right, it was like Mardi Gra on the river. There were boobs, beads and booze. We got some great Jungle Juice from some weird guy and his underage girlfriend he was trying to get drunk and take advantage of. We also got some shooters from some old chic (yes, older than me!). All in all it was a great trip! I hope we get to do it again!
Here are short descriptions of the pictures:
1. Left to right: PBC's sister, PBC, Crawley, C's ass, Bob, me, Anna, and Pearl. This is one of the many pit stops we made.
2. Cindy, Pearl and Anna's back side.....can you tell they have been drinking?
3. Don't know who this is, but her ass was eating her bikini and we all found it amusing!
4. C, Anna and Pearl.
5. Cheese Its are better when you have been drinking.
6. We're Silly!
7. Mr. Crawley....I think he ain't right in the head.
8. Me grabbing Gay Flash's ass.....I think he liked it!
9. Group shot with boobs and a stray lady beside the boobs.
10. Hhhmm men straddling a big log....I find this odd.
11. PBC chillin'. He got a wittle tummy ache.




















13 Comments:

Blogger Scumbag said...

that's funny, i only see 3 pictures.

Thu Sep 21, 03:14:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

You got here too soon. I had issues with picture posting. Blogger is mad cuz I been gone so long.

Thu Sep 21, 03:23:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

who's the broad flashing her tits?

Thu Sep 21, 03:25:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

LMAO! there's one pic of you there that is cracking me up. You look so blasted happy.

This looks like a kickin good time to me!

Thu Sep 21, 03:25:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Scum: Cindy's friend. I don't want to say her name!

Crabby: Blasted is a good word for it!!

Thu Sep 21, 03:40:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Stealth said...

ooooo nice pictures...look like lots of fun..

*pout* I wanna go on a vacation....

HHNT, Darlin'!

Thu Sep 21, 03:47:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Manny said...

Cool pics. I'm glad you had a good time.

Thu Sep 21, 05:31:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Looks like a blast and only one topless pic?? And only one with Lisa???

You can't leave blogger btw...you WILL be assimilated.

Fri Sep 22, 06:25:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Spitfire: You can always take a Kansas vacation...heh.

Pyro: You aren't kiddin there!
My e-mail is in my profile.

Thanks Manny!

Ranger: Lisa was taking the pics.....and most people don't want their tits on camera....for eternity!

Fri Sep 22, 08:39:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Bare said...

I'm glad you got your happy ass back to the blogging world! Looks like ya'll had a great time! I can only imagine what a shitty time it would be to spend time with 12 horny bachelors *winks*

Fri Sep 22, 08:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Looks like you had a great time. Welcome back girl!

Tue Sep 26, 09:32:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Johnny Menace said...

what's wrong with asses that eat bikini's... i've never hada problem with a hungry ass....

and how do i get in touch with PBCs sister?

Wed Sep 27, 11:44:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Stealth said...

I keep coming back to this HNT...yummy goodness....

Thu Sep 28, 01:40:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags