Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Not a damn thing!

Usually I have a lot of nothing to say....well that still holds true. The kids are back in school,(YAY!) no more lunches for me to make. The oldest is at the top in the 6th grade and she thinks she is the shit (because she is!). The little one started second grade and said eveyone was wrong... she didn't get the mean teacher. Well, sorry babe, you never can tell that on the first day of class, good luck when she goes all bitch on your ass. Hey, I've done it, Emma should be used to it (he hee). Here's one for "Kids say the darndest things":

Mom: How was your first day?
Emma: Good, I like my teacher, she is really nice.
Mom: Great honey, who do you sit by?
Emma: Oh, I sit by "Sack Lunch Boy" and "The Stinky Kid".
Mom: Bwahahahahaha
Mom: (After composing myself) That is not very nice to say.
Emma: But he smells like old people.
Mom: Bwahahahaha (I give up!)

That shit was funny! I totally remember those kids when I was in school....did they just never pass the second grade? Maybe they are the kids of the kids....ew, keep it in the family!

5 Comments:

Blogger jamwall said...

wasn't that an after school special?

"the boy who smelled like an old person"

Wed Aug 23, 02:58:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

GE: Too honest!

Jams: You didn't star in that did ya?

Sal: There smell stays after they die...think about that...ew!

Wed Aug 23, 03:47:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Manny said...

It smells something like cabbage. Sometimes they smell like hot dog water. yuk!

Wed Aug 23, 05:25:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

oh, I would have had trouble not laughing too!
smell like old people

Wed Aug 23, 05:32:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that was too funny, I could sooo see my kids saying the same thing. My second grader said I have to sit by boys eeewww
and my 6th grader gives as little information as possible. me: how was your day honey?? Him : good. that's it that's all I get.
I'm so glad there back though hehe, they went back last thursday :))

~B

Fri Aug 25, 12:40:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags