Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Sleep? What's that?

My kids were gone all weekend and I took the opportunity to get some training in for Labor Day weekend. I started 1 hour after they left and stopped when I woke up to go get them. I feel like I did a satisfactory job! Lol
It really was a fun and eventful weekend. I imagine when I look back at my blog a couple months from now, my weekends will alternate between “hung out with my girls” and got drunk all weekend”. I suppose it could be worse and it could say “drank all week”, but hey, not everyone can have Scumbags life! Ha ha….just kidding buddy!!
So, Friday night started out kind of interesting. The ex came to town to pick up the girls and was suppose to buy us supper….but darn it, he forgot his wallet (how convenient), so I paid as usual. My friend Beth started calling me about 7pm telling me she was hungry and was ready to head to the bar in town that had free food on Fridays…..can’t beat that! We ended up going out at 8pm to grab a bite to eat since I didn’t eat with my fam. Well, starting at 8 is quite early for me, so you can imagine how I felt about 3:30am. We had talked about going swimming but decided against it (thank goodness!), I may have drowned. I spent a total of 7 dollars and we went to 4 bars. I love when people insist on buying me drinks! We hung with everyone from rockers, to bikers to old business guys to young hotties. It was a blast! We have a new place that serves a breakfast buffet until 5am….that’s exciting for this place. The food was good, but ug…not the day after.
I didn’t wake up until 11:30 Saturday morning (aside from an obscene phone call at 7am….paybacks are hell. lol)….WOW, I have not slept like that since before I had kids.

Saturday afternoon, I headed to the lake here to lay out and I was joined by 3 other friends. They brought beer and we started in again…damn. By 6pm, we were down to 2 of us and we had gone through a 12 pack, some other peoples beer and had put a dent in a 30 pack. We ate at a fish fry on the south end of the lake for supper. Then, I went home to shower and 2 hours later was back out heading to the bar. I just have to say “Lisa made it”!!!! She is now officially living here. She was tired and exhausted from moving and still made the effort to go out (trooper!).I was so excited to see her. We went out with several girls she will be working with. It was a weird night and the bars were filled with different people instead of the usual crowds. I had the most fun people watching! We were in a group of 5 girls and we were laughing so loud and having so much fun it drew a crowd. After the bar we headed to Beth’s to have some girls only fun. Okay, now you sick minded fucks, we just went to talk about guys, sex and did some lemon drop shots. I was home by 4am and even stayed up to watch some TV. I think I faired pretty well and should have one more weekend go around before the trip!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow, sounds like fun, wish I could have been there!

Mon Aug 14, 05:26:00 PM CDT  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I want that kind of weekend!

Mon Aug 14, 07:19:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

keep the training up and when labor day weekend comes around, you'll be in great shape.

Mon Aug 14, 08:47:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

LeeAnn: me too!!

sign: come on over!

Jiggs: I hope....it's 4 days in a row and I am only up to 3.

Scum: Whatever....no fish catching, and hurting yourself on a stupid boat....yea, I want your life!

Tue Aug 15, 11:37:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Bare said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I need to get out and do that more often. I'm not even 30, and I'm acting like I'm 80! Thanks for reminding me to get out and live again :0)

Tue Aug 15, 12:51:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Woo Hoo! Free drinks! $7 and 4 bars! You go, hottie!

Now, that's a succussful weekend!

Tue Aug 15, 01:03:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

i vomited in scumbag's tuba.

..i was wasted.

Tue Aug 15, 08:02:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Rock on Garth!

Wed Aug 16, 06:30:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags