Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Catchin' up!

I am quite the lazy blogger lately, I'm sorry. I don't know that it is going to get better for a little while but I will try and keep up. I may just go around and see what you all have been up to instead of posting for a couple days after this.
On Friday I had a big write up about Thursday because it was such a fun night, but now it's old news so I will just talk about what a weird Saturday night I had. I totally over did it and of course made an ass outta myself, but at least not until the end of the night. I went out with my friend Beth, who is the same girl I took to Manhattan to shoot the wedding with me. We started at 8pm, which I knew was a bad idea, but there was a block party to go to and food was being served. When we got there it was packed already and there were about 10 coolers full of free beer and pop, plus a bartender and free alcohol. Beth was the DD, so game on. The worst thing was the fact that when I stopped drinking beer and switched to Rum, it was dark and the bartender could not see how much she was pouring.....it kicked my ass! The crowd was strange for me since I am used to hanging out with 25ish year old softball players. This was a more elite crowd, with our doctors, dentists, a chiropractor, and several contractors (didn't know any one else) in it. Those guys sure don't hold back when they have something to say. One dentist made some perverted comment about loving the scent of a woman and noticed when I walked by. WFT is that supposed to mean....that he liked my perfume or knew I was on the rag....weirdo. I was ready to get out of there by 11pm so we headed to my friends bar and she made me a Long Island Ice tea....with too much tequila (ouch). That was mistake #2. After I downed that we went to our so called country bar in town. This is where Beth's older friends hang out. I started playing pool and must have been coherent enough to play because I won the first 2 games and got free drinks out of the deal....stupid! I lost the last 2 and still got drinks, but I was done for the night. Actually that is all I remember, my friend filled me in on the rest. She said I sat down at the table with the 7 of them and was totally entertaining cracking all kinds of sex jokes (geez!). She said she had no idea I was that gone or she would have cut me off. Here is the part that sucks! I don't remember her taking me home, but I do remember a 5am trip to worship the porcelain god. ugh! I thought I lost my phone, so I spent the day without it and went out to the bar with the owner to look for it. Apparently, I put it on silent instead of vibrate/ring. It was stuck between the wall and the bed at home. I will not be taking my phone out with me again and I will also be slowing it down quite a bit after the canoe trip. I should really grow up...sheesh.

17 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

1. Growing up is no fun
2. Dentists love to drill
3. I love the scent of a woman
4. I miss you.
5. Drinking + Phone = big problem
6. What the FUCK was your phone doing on vibrate in bed with you?

oh... wait...

Tue Aug 22, 10:49:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sal: Yea, the headache that went with it sucked too!

SHS: tee-hee, you miss me don't ya!!

Em: I am so gald I did not talk to anyone after I got home. Who knows what I would have said.
Uh...the whole vibrate thing....a story on it's own!

Tue Aug 22, 10:53:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn girl you know how to live it up!!! I haven't had a night like that in quite awhile, sooo jealous, except for throwing up part, never jealous of that hehe

~B

Tue Aug 22, 01:33:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

I hate when I get that kind of sick. I make soooo many promises to the powers that be, while the room spins round and round and round.

Tue Aug 22, 01:57:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

yeah right, weed. until the raft trip! we will have too much fun

Tue Aug 22, 03:00:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Bare said...

Damn girl! You can put it away, but like me, we don't get to hold it too long! I'm telling you, most of the professional men are the worst of the worst that I've ever met!

Tue Aug 22, 03:03:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find professional men to be fairly boring and uninspired.

Tue Aug 22, 04:09:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

db: You come here....we will have one of those nights....minus the hurling event!

crabby: I think I will just stop with promises and throw coins into fountains.

Lisa: True, I will wait to be good until after that!

99: Yea, they were funny. One dentist said he could teach any moron to do what he does. I thought that was hilarious!!

anon: That's hilarious coming from you!! Time for you to get a profile!

Tue Aug 22, 04:27:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hmmm...the scent of a woman! Did you ever ask him wtf was that suppose to mean? :)
I want to go canoeing....I know you can't wait.

Tue Aug 22, 09:14:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

So no DUI (dialing under the influence)?? That was my main concern was waking up with a phone in one hand and my personal phone book in the other!

Tue Aug 22, 10:14:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

poor tumbleweed! With just three beers I don't get drunk, but I do feel like shit the next day. hangovers can choke on my nuts.

Wed Aug 23, 01:24:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

LeeAnn: PLease come with us!!!

Ranger: Oh man no kidding! I am glad I did not get the call I was expecting....scary!

Jiggs: 3 beers? That was just my evening starter before 8:30!

Pyro: I can see me as a lot of things too. Maybe I will get that little naughty maid costume I have my eye on! :)

Wed Aug 23, 09:16:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

Jiggs choking on nuts and you the life of the table.

Nah, that doesn't work for me. How about --

You choking on nuts and Jiggs the life of the table.

Now there's something that goes without saying.

Wed Aug 23, 09:18:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Kristi said...

you always remember the worst part.

Why couldn't you remember the part where you were fun loving and the life of the party?

Rum and tequila.
What were you thinking???

Wed Aug 23, 10:35:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Shawn: There would be no choking involved! Think about that.

Kristi: That's no shit! I think I stopped thinking about 10pm.

Wed Aug 23, 10:44:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Editor Shawn said...

So I guess there's no gagging involved either?

pity.

Wed Aug 23, 11:07:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Shawn: I guess that depends on your definition!

Wed Aug 23, 11:53:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags