Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hump day!

I had a great night last night and so far this is a pretty damn great day…..so needless to say, I am in a good mood!!! Here’s the run down:

-Went to check out Lisa’s pad and see her niece (aahhh)
-Won softball game by one run in the last inning…yay….drank a beer.
-Got asked to play in a tourney this weekend….fun! FUN!
-Talked to Emma! Yes bitches, I have her number and it is not for sale. She loves me! HA
-Talked to a friend online while half naked (computers rule!)…..I laughed a LOT!
-Got up real late, in my hurry I put on a shirt that gapes open, so had to hunt for a safety pin at work…good times :)
-You have no idea how happy I am that Lisa is back in town. She brought me lunch at work (and a safety pin). The sandwich was to die for…..if she does not open a Deli here, I will do bad things to her!

That’s it…..oh my exciting life, how can you stand the suspense of the next day?

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

self-fisters make it squirt.
bwahahahaha

Wed Aug 16, 01:02:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Gape it, girl! lol

Congrats on the win. I wish someone would bring me lunch. *sigh

Glad you're doing well!

Wed Aug 16, 01:26:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

anon: see if I tell you anything anymore!

GE: I will, what do you want to eat?

Sal: Giddy? he he

Wed Aug 16, 03:01:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all about the fist.

Wed Aug 16, 05:05:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's right, you are trashy.

Wed Aug 16, 06:39:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And A tramp

Wed Aug 16, 06:39:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Bare said...

I love getting up late! The gaping shirt- been there, too *L* Sounds like you're having a great time- keep it up! :0)

Wed Aug 16, 10:29:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Happy Wednesday, love me and the margaritas... sweet dreams!

Wed Aug 16, 10:42:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

i've been painting my pad and shit like that.

wanna trade places?

Thu Aug 17, 12:08:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

it's too bad I wasn't there to enjoy the gaping shirt.

Thu Aug 17, 06:39:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

anon #1: I know who this is....I'm cool with you!

anon #2 and #3: You have a lot of courage crammed into such a dumb ass!

derek: Dang....thanks!

99: It wouldn't gap if I had the goods to hold it up! lol
anons don't bother me...they are just to scared to comment as themselves.

LeeAnn: You go girl!

Jams: Now that the work is done....sure!

Jiggs: I was wearing a bra....so not too exciting! Although today I'm not. *wink*

Thu Aug 17, 08:58:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

If you're bringing, we're not eating, we're drinking!!!

Thu Aug 17, 09:59:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags