Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, September 01, 2006

My Fuck You Look.

I couldn't resist popping in to participate in "Fuck You Friday"! I have a little time this morning to kill before I leave on the big canoe trip, so...........

Fuck you...time to kill
Fuck you...to Johnny....just cuz
Fuck you...Scumbag for not putting a hat on your dick so you could go on this trip.
Fuck you...rain, if we get any.
Fuck you....war.
Fuck you...6 hour drive to the party.
Fuck you...lady at the register at Walm-mart for being on the rag and making sure we knew it....cuz your a bitch and I got you in trouble.
Fuck you...to the haters of me....if there were any.
Fuck you...to Shawn and Emma for deserting me(okay, I still love you)
Fuck you...to men that lie.
Fuck you...crazy bitch that called me this morning!
Here's the story on that: My phone rings..
me: Hello
psycho: Megan? Megan who?
me: You called me, who is this?
psycho: I'm Steve's girlfriend and he is fucking around on me and your number was in his phone.
me:(what I wanted to say: Your nuts bitch!) Well, I have only met Steve once.
psycho: Well I asked Amanda and she said it wasn't her (lie!)
me: Sorry, don't know what to tell you.
Truth is....it's Amanda and that psycho is not even dating him, he kicked her to the curb....get over it already!
well, that should about do it for today.

I heart everything else!
Have a great long weekend!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Bare said...

Yay!!! Fuck 'em all! I've been in a pissy mood this evening, and it's good to see someone who can sympathize! I hope you have a great vacation girl! :0) *Hugs*

Sat Sep 02, 02:45:00 AM CDT  
Blogger mgc said...

looks very sexy to me...

Sun Sep 03, 02:27:00 AM CDT  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Hope you had a great trip.

Mon Sep 04, 12:13:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

anon: Fuck you too!

KC: Pout? me? I never pout! ;)

Sal: uh...Thanks. The dog thing....I don't get.

99: Big squeezes to you!!

simon: Where the hell are my beads?

mgc: Ah, such a sweet man!

Thanks Todd....kisses!

Mr. C: Thanks, I have a choke collar and a short leash if you need it!

pyro: You are corny....I totally like that about you.

Sans: Come back and get to know me then!! I think it was a sexy look gone very wrong. lol

Tue Sep 05, 09:20:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

spanktastic!

Wed Sep 06, 01:56:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RE AN OLD LADY.. GIVE IT UP.. NOT SEXY...

Wed Sep 06, 07:07:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Who said anything about sexy?
Is that all you got?

Thu Sep 07, 11:25:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags