Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Takin' a break!

I am skipping posting this week. I will miss you all, and when I get time I will visit. I should be back next Tuesday and will hopefully have fun Canoe Trip stories. Have a great week! HUGS!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Bare said...

Have a great week- come back with lots of fun stories! :0)

Mon Aug 28, 02:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I went canoeing this past weekend, had a blast!
Hope you do too!

Mon Aug 28, 10:11:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sal: Thanks!

99: I hope!

LeeAnn: Me too. Glad you had fun!

Pearl: You have no idea!!

Tue Aug 29, 01:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

:(

Wed Aug 30, 03:32:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Jiggs: Smile!

EN: Who's we? You got a friend in your pants?

Wed Aug 30, 09:49:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

:)

Wed Aug 30, 03:22:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

happy vacation!

Thu Aug 31, 07:47:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags