Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm back!

I'm in once piece.....mostly. The canoe trip in Missouri was awesome!! I was with a group of the coolest people I have ever met. There ended up being 17 of us total and everyone got along so well. It was amazing to get that many drunk people together and not end up with a ton of drama. I think I got some pictures even though our Saturday trip was a total loss when we took a non waterproof camera and then tipped the canoe. So hopefully Sunday's pics with the water camera turned out better! I will get them developed right away and then tell you all about the trip. Later!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I miss you already too Pearlie! You are just such a sweetheart and were so good at being the camp mom and making sure everyone was taken care of. You're wittle Scottie is a hell of a guy too!!

Tue Sep 05, 11:14:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Shawn: Oh, I think you did!!

Tue Sep 05, 01:50:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Glad you had a great time, girl!

Tue Sep 05, 03:36:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Roxi said...

I went on a 5 hour canoe trip on monday!!!

its like we were on the same mindset and shit

Tue Sep 05, 04:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Bare said...

That SUCKS about your camera :0( That sounds like my luck there- but I hope your pics from sunday turned out good. I'm glad ya'll had a good trip overall, and that no drama insued ;0)

Tue Sep 05, 07:58:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

:)

Wed Sep 06, 01:58:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags