Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm movin' to Texas!

Okay, not really....but I went out Friday night and my frinds and I hung out with 3 texans that are here for a few months working on something gas related. As you can see I got no details of their jobs(cuz I don't care!). Anyway, the good part was that they could dance well and they said that texans always pay for the ladies drinks. Wow! and I thought Texas only raised guys like Johnny Menace. I think I better re-evaluate the whole state!

I know I have sucked at blogging lately, but with all the activities the girls and I have, I am never sure if I am coming or going. If you are looking for me at night, here is where I will be...
Monday: 2 hours volleyball, Tuesday: dance lessons, Wednesday: choir & gymnastics, Thursday: Volleyball and finally Friday we usually have extra kids over. Ugh!

If your looking for me in the daytime. I just might be HERE!

See, now you can't accuse me of hiding....I'm always around somewhere.

8 Comments:

Blogger Silver said...

Did I find you?

If not, I'm over here in the hot tub!!!

Mon Oct 09, 02:58:00 PM CDT  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Well, glad to hear you are alright! I hope things slow down a bit for you.

Mon Oct 09, 03:33:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sal: You found me!!

Waygon: Hang on, I'm gonna get my suit. Gotta do it the proper way.

sign girl: I do too, thanks. I miss ya!

Mon Oct 09, 03:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Okay, why the fuck are you wearing a suit in a hot tub?

Haven't you learned anything from our lessons?

You know... the stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas.

Too bad the people aren't.

Just kidding. I spent a good 7 years of my life in Fort Worth... I'm certain that's the only reason my tits are decent.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Tue Oct 10, 09:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Silver said...

Tumble, my hands don't wonder. I'm trying to turn the jets to be in just the right spot.

Tue Oct 10, 02:12:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

Oh yeah. Texas men really are the best. I lived there for awhile and MAN! Those guys are hot!

I gotta go look at your link now. See what I'm missin.

Tue Oct 10, 02:41:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Bare said...

Glad to see ya back- but it does sound like you've been really busy!

Tue Oct 10, 08:17:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

waygon: YAYYYYYY jets!

Crabby: You're always where the action is.

1999: Too busy! I think I might have a breakdown if something doesn't give.

ANNA YAYYYYY!

Wed Oct 11, 08:49:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags