Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Where did the time go?


From this!


To this?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! Yea, she’s not much of a baby anymore, but I can still take her. I had to play suzie homemaker last night and make brownies for her class so she could be the one bringing the best treat of the year. Yes, I can bake….don’t tell anyone!! She is a big 12 today…ugh. That means teenager just around the corner. I already have to deal with the hormone changes and total mood swing freakiness (only once in a while). Why is it that I can’t remember being that way…..oh shit, it was just yesterday.
You know what the worst part of the whole growing up thing is? Feminine products are fucking expensive!

9 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

I've got boys... I don't do feminine hygiene products around my home.

I do new bedsheets,
$250 grocery bill a week,
and uhh... Jeans. Fuckers always take out the knees in jeans first.

Wed Oct 11, 11:21:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Just like Mom.

Wed Oct 11, 11:22:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

You think my kid knows where my blog is? Hell no!! She wouldn't like what I say about her asshat dad. lol

I think I have the better end of the deal! They are cheap to feed....when I feed them. mwahahaha!

Wed Oct 11, 11:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I heart you Em....didn't mean to leave that out.

Wed Oct 11, 11:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

happy birthday!

i love brownies.

Wed Oct 11, 11:35:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

It's okay Pearl....I heart you too!! Send Anna over.

Wed Oct 11, 02:44:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

teenagers are the worst. happy bday to your kid, though.

Thu Oct 12, 06:02:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Happy birthday "litte weed" lol...she's growing like a weed?

Fri Oct 13, 07:12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Stealth said...

aww I have two girls and I know what ya mean :-( it makes you do a double take...

Tue Oct 17, 05:53:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags