Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Gone soft?

It's Friday....and you know what that means? FUCK YOU! Yea, you heard me right! I was accused of going soft this morning, so I started thinking......."Megan, have you gone soft you sexy bitch"? All the activities of the past month went flying through my head and I realized….SHIT, you are. I have barely been going out…..I haven’t had any stray sex....I can't remember the last time I was just totally incoherent hammered......and I even find myself being nice to stupid guys that give me stupid ass pick-up lines at the bar. Fuck that! I am going back to my old ways.
Here’s the deal….if you have a problem with me or don’t, but just want some classy hillbilly, racial tongue lashing…bring it to the Wedding Party. If you want to hear about my droll life and my kids, stay here and we can talk about life and love and all that BS. Have a nice fucking weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags