Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Not your drama...

Things in my town were very steamy yesterday and I think at least 30% of our white trash population showed up at for a meeting of several of the City officials to discuss a possible smoking ban for the entire town. It was hilarious to hear what those dumb fucks had to say! It was not necesarily the point they were trying to make, but how they went about it. I think they thought if they acted tough and redneck that they would bully the officials into voting against it. One really hairy, scroungy guy with his fat wife in a 1980's see-through t-shirt said "Maybe I will light up in here, what are they gonna do about it" as he was leaving. I'm not a violent person, but don't think I wouldn't slap a cigarette out of someones mouth that lights up right in front of me in a business that they have no smoking posted all over in! I hate attitudes like that. I am a non-smoker (because smokers smell bad) so I actually don't really give a shit which way this thing goes, but I do believe the business owner should have the right to decide if he wants to allow people to smoke in his establishment.....at least until smoking is outlawed. People have thier own choice as to whether they want to frequent that place of business.

8 Comments:

Blogger Scumbag said...

so yer saying the wedding party smells bad?

Tue Oct 17, 10:06:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

pretty much. I like ya even better with stank on ya!

Tue Oct 17, 10:17:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Crabby said...

Way to put it out there, Tumble. LMAO!

My mom died from cigarettes so I got no love for them. It's an ugly death too. Takes a loooong, time. And ya get to go out with zero dignity.

I'd rather go out doing something fun. Not sure what yet.

Course with my luck, I'll die on the toilet or some shit like that. Then it'll be on the news, "Local Gal gorges on refrieds and spicy salsa. Dies on toilet. M.E.s refuse to go in and get her."

Well. Now I'm depressed.

Tue Oct 17, 02:24:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Stealth said...

Tumble I agree about the business ownder thing. Good point.

Tue Oct 17, 05:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

I concur!

Thu Oct 19, 04:01:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Silver said...

I quit about about 5 yrs ago.

I do miss it, but I miss a lot of things, like my memory

Thu Oct 19, 08:39:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Crabby....you have way to many years left to even be thinking about it....drink a beer!!

spitfire...Thanks

Lisa...I think it's a no go. You should have seen the freaks wiggin' about it!

Jiggs...YAYYY!

Waygon...That's better than missing your sex life.

Sal...glad to see you back!

Thu Oct 19, 01:23:00 PM CDT  
Blogger BTExpress said...

I'm not a smoker and agree with you on that law. But we've had a law banning smoking for years here, and truthfully, it's great to be able to go wherever you want and not have to be subjected to the smoke.

Thu Oct 19, 05:05:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags