Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Oh yea!

I followed through! I did all the things that I have been missing out on lately. I went out and got completely hammered. I was crude, blunt and bold and I even got laid. Yay for me....I am no longer the tense, edgy bitch I have been the past few weeks. That's really all you get for details....so there! Have a great Monday!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Silver said...

Tha's enough detail for me. I can close my eyes and imagine what you did. Hope my imagination isn't better the your realization!!!!

Mon Oct 16, 12:10:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

WOO HOO! You go girl!

Mon Oct 16, 02:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Scumbag said...

slut.

Mon Oct 16, 02:50:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

good work!

Mon Oct 16, 03:11:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

waygon: Nice!

GE: Thanks! I hope your new State is treating you right.

Scum: Ah...thanks so much!

Jiggs: I knew you would appreciate it!

Mon Oct 16, 04:27:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow, good for you!
:)

Mon Oct 16, 09:24:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

I knew you could do it!!! LOL

Mon Oct 16, 10:00:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Bare said...

Yay! You go girl!

Tue Oct 17, 12:32:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags