Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sporadic HNT

Happy HNT! I am calling this my "Blue Faze". I guess it's for all you Star Trek and Star Wars fetish freaks that like those freaky blue alien women. Or for those of you who fuck dead people....they turn blue don't they? Anyway, it's so damn cold here....they just may turn blue on their own.

10 Comments:

Blogger AWE said...

Ok, blue is now my favorite color.

Thu Oct 19, 02:36:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

go boobies go!

Thu Oct 19, 03:13:00 PM CDT  
Blogger BTExpress said...

LOL! Good post. The boobs are spectacular too! Happy HNT!

Thu Oct 19, 05:09:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

welcome back kotter!

Thu Oct 19, 06:04:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

that's such a cool fucking picture. Love it

Thu Oct 19, 07:24:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm surprised that you posted for HNT. The wedding party has seemed to ban it

Thu Oct 19, 07:25:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Silver said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Oct 20, 12:20:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Silver said...

Thanks for the HNT birthdat gift!!!!

Mon Oct 23, 11:25:00 AM CDT  
Blogger yournamehere said...

I want you.

Mon Oct 23, 11:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Bare said...

Happy HNT Girl! You're brave, and definitely respected for showing it all! :0)

Tue Oct 24, 01:03:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags