Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hump Day!

Well, we are halfway to the weekend! Last weekend was fun, but I am totally hoping for a better one this coming weekend. I met a new friend in Salina through my friend Steph, the last couple times I have been there. She is nice and I told her she should come to my town sometime. She said "Sure how about next weekend". Holy shit, who does that? So, of course I would have felt bad if I told her I just pulled that outta my ass. I had my girls for the weekend, so she showed up Friday and we just hung out. On Saturday night, I took my girls to my Mom's for the night so K and I could go out. Lisa came over and brought vodka. I was just so damn excited she finally had a night off. Lisa and I don’t get much time together, so I get all giddy when I see her! We made a few drinks and K was already acting goofy. She has a major obsession with her phone and it started to irritate me. Why go out of town to visit people if you are going to text and call everyone from home the whole time.....it was just weird. There is a little behind this...She had weight loss surgery and has lost 115 pounds, so she is starting a new life and getting attention from guys for the first time......so she does need some friends that can help her with her "game". I have decided that will be my roll. I love fixing people up and making them happy. It's like having a live Barbie. Anyway, the night was fun...I ended up sitting her at a table with a friend cuz she was too drunk to do anything else and refused to leave. By the end of the night K felt a little better and had managed to get a guy interested. He took her back to my house and stayed...ugh. Oh well, at least she is exploring her new found sexuality!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what else would she do?
atta girl
js

Wed Jan 10, 01:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger Crabby said...

yeegads, Tumble's a pimp.

Yanno, my dog, Smilin George could use a hook up....NOT WITH THIS GAL. I meant another dog or usually inanimate objects work ok for him. Actually, anything he can hump.

Wed Jan 10, 03:33:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am here to bang.

Wed Jan 10, 04:15:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weed ya pimping now??

I want to know HOW excited you get when Lisa visits??? :D

Wed Jan 10, 05:56:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

scummy: I'm wonderin.

j: How about if I ask her!

Crabby: I didn't get a fucking percentage off of that. I'm gonna beat that whore and she better cough up some dough! As for George.....I have a slutty cat.

Bo: I will put in a good word.

Ranger: Now I so want to be a pimp. They make good money and get to beat down ho's right?? nice.

Hhmmm, it's a little personal how excited I get when that hot bitch shows up at my house.

Thu Jan 11, 09:46:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags