Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, December 15, 2006

"Dumbass" Part One

So, now that I am back in the dating scene, you get to hear man stories. Yippee for you, I know your excited....hold it down. Well, I know everything I am gonna say is gonna sound negative, but come on....it's not like I am dating my future husband. I mean.....everyone needs the rebound guy right. I picked me a good one! We are texting on the phone last night while he was out drinking with his buddies. Things are going along great and of course we are talking about sex and....no just sex. All of a sudden I get a "lose my number and forget about me". Holy hell, where did this come from? Why is it I pick the crazy unstable ones? So after a few more texts and an "I don't want to talk to you in person", I give up and go to bed. Well, this morning everything is supposed to be all normal like nothing happened and he is sorry cuz he was drunk. OMG, what a freak! Good thing he lives an hour away. The relationship just went from me possibly liking him....to it being only about sex now(cuz he is so damn cute).....until his next episode of course. Wow......that's all I can say.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"loose my number" seems kinda harsh. Good Luck

Fri Dec 15, 04:32:00 PM CST  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Forget him, even if its just about getting laid not worth the drama...

Sat Dec 16, 08:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Oh and welcome back!

Now go shave Lisa's cat ;)

Sat Dec 16, 08:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scumbag said...

anonymous called you racist because you pal around with me. sorry.

Mon Dec 18, 08:25:00 AM CST  
Blogger SignGurl said...

TW, that sucks.

Mon Dec 18, 08:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

this guy sounds like a real turd. the moment the pleasure is gona, flush him.

Tue Dec 19, 03:40:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags