Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Big changes

I have been away for a few days. I am now moved into a new office and away from most of the stupid people I had to deal with. YAYYYY! I am also test driving new vehicles....so hopefuly I will be able to get my ass into one of those without having to give up my first born. I can't believe how expensive that shit is. Anyway, sorry for the absence, maybe I will get time to make house calls today and see what you all have been up to.

7 Comments:

Blogger Scumbag said...

HI.

Wed Oct 25, 02:25:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

I miss you Scum!!

Wed Oct 25, 02:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Bare said...

Glad to see your happy self is back, and with a new office, too! :0)

Wed Oct 25, 11:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger AWE said...

Remember it is all fun and games until you make that first payment.

Thu Oct 26, 10:32:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

i.miss.u.

Thu Oct 26, 12:29:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Silver said...

smooch

Thu Oct 26, 12:43:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jiggs said...

yay!!!

Fri Oct 27, 03:41:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags