Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Where am I??

This place seems strange....but familiar somehow. I have been in a fog of work and it's time to clear the air. I miss everyone so much. Let's get back in touch....okay, I just want you to touch me, but either way touching is always good!
I will give you the shortest and least detailed version of what I have been up to that I can. You know how long winded I can be.
So, I did get a new car….YAYY! I got a silver, 2006 PT Cruiser Limited with a moon roof. Okay, so the guys are laughing and the girls are saying “how cute”. It doesn’t matter, I am going to detail that bitch until the guys cum at the sight of her. I also got a hot man in the meantime….but who knows how long that will last. He already wants a commitment after a few weeks….please! My 1 year anniversary of being divorced is in just a few short days. Do you really think I want to start that all over again? I also missed my 1 year blogging anniversary last month, so Happy late anniversary Blogger…..I got you nothing….deal with it!
Let’s see….I quit drinking (for this week) cuz I went out last Saturday night and started at a toy party, then male strippers, then a bar and then puking at home, it’s blurry in between. I should not have started at 6pm with rum and no supper…..idiot! Side note: Strippers were fucking hot!!! That’s rare in these parts. Usually they are short and gross. Anyway, I’m shutting up now so I can visit everybody and see what ya’ll have been up to. Merry Christmas!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Thanks Sal!! I love me some kisses!

Wed Dec 13, 11:43:00 AM CST  
Blogger AWE said...

The car is not truly broke in until there are foot prints on the head liner.

Glad to hear from you.

Wed Dec 13, 12:30:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

OMG, that's a great idea. I might have to work on that this weekend.

Wed Dec 13, 03:30:00 PM CST  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Hi! I'm hear to touch you!

Wed Dec 13, 05:32:00 PM CST  
Blogger jamwall said...

anonymous,

jiggle those funbags in people's faces for a cool $500 a week! its fun and its easy!!!

oops, i meant to address that to tumbleweed!

welcome back!!!

Wed Dec 13, 08:59:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Sign: I have several request on where!

Jams: I will jiggle my fun bags in your face anytime.....free!

Thu Dec 14, 08:41:00 AM CST  
Blogger Scumbag said...

so you finally got rid of that van, huh? about time. hate for you to break down again.

Thu Dec 14, 09:12:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

scummy! I miss you. No shit about that breakin down thing!

Thu Dec 14, 01:34:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scumbag said...

weed, you need to email me your number again. i seem to have lost it.

damnit.

Thu Dec 14, 04:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger mgc said...

thanks for the complement on my dancing, weed. it is always nice to hear that you are HOT!

Thu Dec 14, 08:26:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags