Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Sorry!

I will probably be taking my blog down soon. I'm just too busy lately and not feelin' it. I really miss everyone!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Silver said...

don't lose touch if you do!!!

Fri Oct 27, 10:11:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take care, we'll be watching to see if you come back.

Fri Oct 27, 10:45:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Have a wonderful weekend!
~xo

Fri Oct 27, 01:02:00 PM CDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

well that sucks weed!

you'll still be a comment ho, right?

(and when i mean "comment ho" i mean "our comment ho"

Fri Oct 27, 08:02:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Monkey said...

Hey.... I just saw that hilarious photo of the monkeys in the barrel you put up in March. (I'm a little behind in my reading.) I have to say... that was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I hope you're not really leaving, but if anyone can relate to needing a break, I can.

Lots of furry hugs,
Monkey and his Human

Fri Oct 27, 10:11:00 PM CDT  
Blogger GAB said...

aww dont take it down just take a break.

Sun Oct 29, 12:16:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Bare said...

Don't leave :0( You don't have to update daily- you know that!

Mon Oct 30, 12:39:00 AM CST  
Blogger AWE said...

Don't quit weed.

Mon Oct 30, 11:53:00 AM CST  
Blogger AWE said...

Don't quit weed.

Mon Oct 30, 11:54:00 AM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

:(

Tue Oct 31, 03:51:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags