Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Aaachoooo!

I have been home with a sick kid for 2 days. Sorry ya'll, I'll come see you as soon as I can.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care of that sick kid. Until then we wait patiently.

Wed Dec 20, 06:03:00 PM CST  
Blogger Kristi said...

sick so close to Christmas.
That bites.
hope you get better quickly

Thu Dec 21, 09:49:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Thanks guys!!

Thu Dec 21, 01:06:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags