Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

HNT at long last!

I have no idea how I could ever get caught up on here, so I guess I just have to talk about current news on the Weed homefront. Yes, I am still dating the mental patient(let's call him Fred to protect the innocent). It is turning out to be quite interesting. I think I have told you he lives an hour away, so I don't have to deal with him constantly being in my space or coming over. That's the best way to date me anyway.....keep your distance.....he he. I drove up there last Friday night and he was tired, so I went out with the girls. That was a hoot. There was a new bar that opened up and it was a Coyote Ugly wanna be, where the girls danced on the bar to scripted dances. It was very entertaining watching them concentrate hard to remember the moves and not fall off the bar. Come to find out, the lesbians took over this bar. I guess they needed a place to call their own and the owner is a dike. It was good fun! Then we went to the country bar.....good times. There, the 6 of us decided to play a game called "who can get the cutest guy to ask us home with him". Well, of course I was up for the challenge. I probably should have thought the whole boyfriend thing through, but a dare is a dare.....what the hell. It took me all of an hour and he was begging for my phone number.....what a drag, not much of a challenge. Anyway, I left the bar early to head to Fred's place and see if he was done being tired, plus I was horny. Well, I got the "you have been drinking and I care too much about you to have sex" speech. I mean really....who says that anymore? So, I leave without sex, but a warm feeling in my heart (gag). All of a sudden now things have been turned up a notch. I am supposed to commit and he cares so much and blah, blah. If he tells me he loves me this weekend, I will bitch slap him! I'm am so positive....geez what is wrong with me?
Okay, enough on that. I have been a bad girl and not taken any pics in a long time. So, I was playing with my cell phone and took these. How did I get the bubble picture you ask and why was my phone in the bathroom? Well, very carefully....and don't ask! Happy HNT and Merry Christmas everyone!!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't mind, I'll help you rinse off. :D

Thu Dec 21, 06:46:00 PM CST  
Blogger jamwall said...

oh happy day!

Thu Dec 21, 11:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger jamwall said...

okay, i finally got passed the boob shots to read the post.

his woman comes home all horny and drunk off her ass. well...the writing is on the walls!!

its time to lay some serious pipe!

Thu Dec 21, 11:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

you have very nice skin and breasts.

As for your mental patient, if he does say those three dreaded words, just dump him. You obviously can get the cute guys and, as your pics show, you got the goods too.

Fri Dec 22, 04:04:00 AM CST  
Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

nice HNT!!

Seriously, take it from me if the guy is falling for you that quick there are emotional issues involved!!

Has he ever called you mommy?? LMAO!

Fri Dec 22, 06:45:00 AM CST  
Blogger Kristi said...

camera phones are so handy

Fri Dec 22, 08:51:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

sal: Nice compliment Sal....thanks!

Shaun: Sure thing!

Jams: See, I knew someone would understand. Damn....if I'm offering....take it now, you may not get another chance when I come to my senses!

Jiggsy: That is so damn sweet! I heart you!!

Ranger: Please, you would fall that fast too. he he

Kristi: You're not kidding.....blackmail is always an option too.

Fri Dec 22, 10:07:00 AM CST  
Blogger AWE said...

I forgot the "perks" of stopping by your page.

Fri Dec 22, 02:18:00 PM CST  
Blogger yournamehere said...

You promised, in writing, to sex me up. I'm still waiting.

Fri Dec 22, 03:59:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well damn!
I can't think of much I'd rather see the firt time I visit a blog!
Reckon there is room in there for me??
js

Sat Dec 23, 10:43:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a wonderful present!

Mon Dec 25, 09:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

awe: Good one!

Todd: Come over here baby!

jsull: Happy to help out!

derek: Damn, now that's a compliment!!

mgc: Missed ya!!

Wed Dec 27, 08:34:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags