Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm a slacker!

I took Tuesday off just to be a bum. Yay for me! I am now tired and brain dead....so here goes what's been happenin...
Went out last Friday with Lisa and her sister. We dressed real purdy in skirts and dresses. We were some sexy bitches I have to say. Did a lot of bar hopin and were having a good time. I was the sober driver, so I got to make fun of the other 2....good times. All was great until about midnight when I started getting texted by the man. He was drunk and of course going mental about how I should be there and not with my best friend cuz I can see her anytime, so it ruined the rest of my night. Saturday I drove to his town to do some shopping and then went by to talk to him. I broke it off. I just couldn't handle the drama. So, I went out with a couple of my friends there and ended up having a good time. I stayed sober and danced my ass off. If I did that every weekend, I might actually get my ass in shape. I got asked by a different guy on every song, it was totally crazy. I think it was the shirt I was wearing, it made me look like I had boobs and lots of cleavage, I should have saved it for New Years! Anyway, that’s about it. I don’t have much family, so I had a quiet Christmas with my girls, my mom and my aunt. It was nice and of course my kids got everything they wanted. I think I am gonna look for a guy with siblings so I can marry into a bigger family. They should make a catalog for things like that….you know….a man catalog. Hhhmmmm, maybe that could be my new money making scheme.

Sorry no HNT, I can't find the computer cord for my camera.

7 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

hi WEED!

Thu Dec 28, 04:07:00 PM CST  
Blogger Crabby said...

Well, good for you! Kid, don't worry about the men folk. You be you, and the right guy will come along. In the meantime, just have fun. Life's too short to try and figure out what the future holds. With the kinda luck we have, we'll get run over by a truck or some shit tomorrow anyhow.

Thu Dec 28, 04:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger Crabby said...

I could soooo have my own show like Dr. Phil. I'm just that good.

Thu Dec 28, 04:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Hi Carl!

Crabby: You are so right. Just call your show Mr. Wrong. Thanks for the possitive spin with the whole getting run over thing.....I'm feel great now!

Thu Dec 28, 04:13:00 PM CST  
Blogger jamwall said...

weed...why aren't you here instead of being over there????

::whine::

::getting mental::

::swallowing overdose of pills and washing down with bottle of vodka::

Thu Dec 28, 05:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

no hnt! aww :)

It's good that you're single again. You'll have a lot of fun, I bet.

Fri Dec 29, 01:30:00 AM CST  
Blogger Bare said...

I don't blame you for breaking it off with him. You don't need drama-- and if he's gonna start texting shit while he's drunk, that's bad news, period.

Glad ya went out and had a good time, though- and that you had a good Christmas! *hugs*

Tue Jan 02, 11:48:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags