Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Almost the weekend!

It was a pretty damn uneventful week. Whew! I have a date Saturday night and I am totally stoked....we talked on the phone for almost 2 hours last night....my ear is still numb. Hopefully I can report on Monday that it went well.....or I killed him....either way, pure entertainment!

I came across this game and had to link it, it's the funniest shit ever! I had the chick humping every ball she landed on....good times!

HALF NAKED BITCH FALLING

Have a great weekend ya'll and FUCK YOU FRIDAY!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck on your date
think x rated!!!!
js

Fri Jan 19, 10:24:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

j: I always think x-rated!

Fri Jan 19, 11:13:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

follow your thoughts then
tell the story
yeahhhhh
js

Fri Jan 19, 12:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Crabby said...

Did you know you burn all kinds of calories having sex? Especially if it's the slippery, panting, kind.

So basically, even if you have to kill him, use him for weight control first.

Fri Jan 19, 12:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

crabby: I totally love the way you think!!

Fri Jan 19, 01:04:00 PM CST  
Blogger Kristi said...

how was your date?

Mon Jan 22, 09:07:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags