Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Halfway

At least this work week is half over! I really have not accomplished anything this week. Oh, I did run the new dishwasher....whoopiteedo. I also ran my daughters basketball practice Monday. We have a great group of girls.....except for 1 and she only shows up on game days and she sucks really bad. I feel sorry for her cuz she is as thick as a shoe string and always has clothes on 3 sizes to big. Her hair is always dirty and you can't touch her to pat her on the back for a good job. Makes me wonder what her home life is like....argh! Anyway, that's about it....really, what a drag. I am battling with the 7 year old about going to bed and getting up in the morning...she doesn't want to do either. It sucks, cuz now I am going to have to punish her if she keeps it up, I won't argue anymore. I sprayed her down with the squirt bottle this morning. She has her Dad's temper, so that was fun and made for a cheerful morning. Hope everyone has a great hump day!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

seems like there are some exciting times at your house.

happy hump day to you to!

Wed Jan 17, 09:02:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hump day... YAYY!

It's all down hill from here.

Wed Jan 17, 10:23:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Carl: If that is what you call exciting....come on over!

Shaun: Can we share the same sled?

Wed Jan 17, 01:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

you should put your daughters hand in warm water and report back on the results.

hopefully things will get better for shoestring girl

Thu Jan 18, 06:00:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags