Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

This bleep bleeping day sucks!!

I wrecked my new car! Yep, leave it to me to take my first new expensive thing and tear it up. I'm like a little kid....I should not have nice things, ugh! Anyway, I was taking my daughter home from school and a car came out of nowhere (that's always the excuse) and slammed into me in the intersection. Then the fucker took off....so yes, it's a hit and run too. You will never guess who was driving it.....bingo....scumbag got it right, it was a mexican. Chingow!
I am hoping that helps me with the insurance company. My 12 year old was in the passenger seat and is not hurt in the least....my kids ALWAY wear their seat belts. I am fine too, I smacked my knee on the bottom of the dash, but I will live.....just have to stay off my knees this weekend.....damn! If I wasn't 8 fucking feet tall in a sardine can, this would not have been an issue. "Big girl in a little car" sing it with me Tommy Boy! I dropped it at the shop this morning and they are going to look at it to make sure it is drivable. I will look pretty ghetto for a while, but at least I can still get where I need to go.
~Peace out

UPDATE: They found the mexican lady that hit me, she now has a ticket. She does not have a license, but does have an insurance card......if it's valid...who knows?

18 Comments:

Blogger Scumbag said...

you read my fucking mind.

and yes everyone, she really is about 8 feet tall. we grow amazons (tumbleweed) and munckins (annabella & PBC) here in kansas!

Thu Jan 11, 11:03:00 AM CST  
Blogger erika said...

It never fails. I am glad you guys are ok though.

Thu Jan 11, 01:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Scum: Duh, like I don't know you!

erika: Thanks! That's so sweet.

Thu Jan 11, 01:23:00 PM CST  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

wow.. I think the saddest part of that whole story was that you have to stay off your knees.

Im so sorry.

Thu Jan 11, 01:31:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

Em: no kidding! No hair pulling either, my head hurts. I might as well just lay there.

Thu Jan 11, 01:51:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scumbag said...

emma qualifies as a munchkin.

Thu Jan 11, 02:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scumbag said...

it's because she's short.

Thu Jan 11, 02:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger Scumbag said...

and silly.

Thu Jan 11, 02:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

she would feel right at home in Kansas!

Thu Jan 11, 03:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Aw, Weed! That sucks (but you won't be this weekend, heh!).

Thu Jan 11, 05:29:00 PM CST  
Blogger jamwall said...

remember that movie from the 70s "amazon women in a sardine can"?

there's a great scene where a mexican driving a can of refried beans sideswipes the sardine can.

hilarious!

Thu Jan 11, 09:21:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better check that insurance card... probably tijauna mail order!

Thu Jan 11, 09:59:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

That sucks balls tumble weed, and not in the good way.

I hope it works out for ya with the car.

Fri Jan 12, 03:05:00 AM CST  
Blogger Crabby said...

Yanno, when I saw "bleeping" I had a feeling this wasn't gonna be a good thing.

What if you wear kneepads?

Her insurance might be good. (just saying that. don't tell her. she's already upset and bleeping)

Ok. How 'bout this one? Everybody is ok and that's all that matters.

(damn, that was really mature sounding huh?) I have been working on my maturity issues.

Fri Jan 12, 05:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger yournamehere said...

If I come by this weekend I'll bring a pillow you can put those knees on.

Fri Jan 12, 08:14:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm know for wrecking shit.... It happens, what can I say? :) Glad that you're OK.

Sat Jan 13, 12:48:00 PM CST  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Glad you two are ok! Hope you are feeling better, girl!

Sat Jan 13, 09:32:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with the Mexican-bashing? How'd you know she wasn't Dominican? Or Cuban? Or Spanish?

Tue Jan 23, 05:50:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags