Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, January 15, 2007

It's not a holiday!

I am working...so screw all of you that have the day off. That was a sweet opener, eh?
I had a great weekend! Is that better? I really did too. I got tanked 2 nights and didn't wake up with a hang-over. I think I am almost ready for the Superbowl, but I might need to train up a bit for one more weekend.
My car is actually running okay so far. I can't get it in the shop til the 26th. I took it out of town and partied at the bar on Friday night. I had a blast and danced with my bad knee anyway...no pain after a few drinks. Psycho Fred was at the bar, so I pretty much avoided him til the end of the night when he asked me to go home with him...well, I figure once you have been there...what the hell. Yes, I know....whore! You would have done it too! BTW, the pillow thing worked...for those of you that pay attention.
Saturday was way different. My friend Steph woke me up from a much needed nap(bitch) so we could go out in the country and get ready for the party. Her best friend Shannon was having a barn party for her husband's birthday. It was a lot of fun, but there was a wood burning stove that made it about a million degrees in there. When I would go outside to pee, I swear there was steam coming off my hot ass! By about 11, I had kicked everyone's ass in Ping Pong and had all that I could handle from the heat and cold and a strange guy named Eddy that followed me around all night. I headed to the bar for a break. When I got there I found Steph's husband there with his buddy. They had left the party early to go to the strip club and were in big trouble....so we all just got drunk together to forget about it. No, I was not being a bad friend, Steph did not want to leave the party! Anyway, it was fun and we got back there about 2am and partied til 5am. The crazy thing was that I woke up in Shannon's little boys play room in a bed about 4 inches from the ceiling. How I got my fat, hurt ass up there, I have no idea, but I debated whether to get down to go to the bathroom, or just pee the bed and blame the boy....I did choose option 1!
On Sunday before I headed home I got a call from the guy I met on New Years. I really had not planned on hearing from him....and was a little scared cuz I couldn't really remember what he looked like...ugh! He asked me over to watch some football with him and his buddy, so I figured it couldn't hurt anything. When I got there he was standing in the laundry room and DAMN....he was cute. He had a wife beater on and looked like a sexy bad boy. I need to totally market my beer goggles, they work great!
There were lots of pictures taken Saturday night, so when I get them I will try and post some...if they are G rated.

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well it sure sounds like you had a good weekend
im all for it
post the pics, even the r ones
js

Mon Jan 15, 01:08:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

who says I like to make money? The rumors around here are just so bad!

j: Me? Take R rated pictures? No way! ;)

Mon Jan 15, 02:05:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ok
i'll be ok with x-xx-xxx-tv-ma or otherwise!!1
hehe
j

Mon Jan 15, 02:42:00 PM CST  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i had to work today as well. life sucks.

Mon Jan 15, 04:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

you are such a party girl! and I had no idea that you were so skilled at ping pong. You're a double threat!

Tue Jan 16, 05:01:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

js: Maybe R....witg language.

Carl: That bites!

Jiggsy: Tell me YOUR skills baby! I don't party that much....come on.

Jams: The weather sucks here too! Let's go to an island together....right now!

Tue Jan 16, 08:52:00 AM CST  
Blogger Mike said...

I didn't have the day off either, but everyone I know did, so I called in sick! LOL Sorry you had to be there. I shooting over to ounisili's tp "make big money" now! NOT!

Tue Jan 16, 05:22:00 PM CST  
Blogger Bare said...

Glad ya had a good time, and got to go out two nights in a row! Can't wait to see the pics!

Tue Jan 16, 08:05:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags