Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Kansas Day!

Yea, I know that doesn't mean shit to most of you, but we here in Kansas.......well, okay it doesn't mean shit to us either, unless you are in grade school. So, here is my 7 year old, Emma....very excited about being Dorothy for Kansas Day at school. She is so damn gorgeous!! If you don't know who Dorothy is....crawl out from under your rock, cuz I'm not tellin ya. I don't get the day off, so it's not a real holiday.

It was a good weekend. Mostly cleaned and did kid stuff and that was fine by me. I went to a Freshman basketball game Friday night and sat with my friend who is the cheerleading coach and we made fun of her little freshman girls....okay, not nice, but they are little bitches. My 12 year old and 2 of her friends got on their Panther gear and went to support the basketball team. My daughter Sierra is in the middle with the WHAT on her forehead(it could say worse...so I'm not complaining). It really was a good game, our boys won 39 to 37. Aside from that excitement, it was just another weekend.






Have a Happy Monday and a good week, who knows when I will be back!

5 Comments:

Blogger Carl Spackler said...

cute looking kids!

what are you suppose to do for Kansas day?

Mon Jan 29, 11:32:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

We are supposed to buy presents? Shit! I guess I will just feed them today, that should make them happy!

Carl: The tradition celebration is to run naked in a field of sunflowers.....yea, okay, I don't have a clue!

Mon Jan 29, 11:55:00 AM CST  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Hmmmm.... I like the running naked in the sunflowers idea. A lot.


Cute babies :)

Mon Jan 29, 05:52:00 PM CST  
Blogger jiggs said...

Free cornholing on kansas day. hooray!

Tue Jan 30, 01:33:00 AM CST  
Blogger honkeie said...

I think we have a Jersey day here in lovely NJ.....I think its what ever day the Sorpranos come on. Or when ever movies like Good Fellas show on HBO

Tue Feb 06, 10:46:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags