Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, January 26, 2007

The weekend is really here?

I know it's only the Friday of this weekend...but damn, I'm totally getting excited about the weekend after! Why, you ask? Well, #1 it's superbowl weekend. #2 I am going to KC fuckers! I will be hanging and drinking with several members of the old Wedding Party. Remember them? of course you do....the fowl mouthed, obscene, devient, wild, drunk bunch from back in the day! There will be mayhem to be enjoyed by all. The only hitch is that I have decided to take my 12 year old. I asked her to go thinking that she would opt to stay with her dad, but please....I'm way more fun anyway. It will be good for us to have some alone time together anyway. Pretty soon, I won't be cool anymore (yea right) and she won't have anything to do with me. So, we are going to plan some fun things while in the big city. I am thinking ice skating and a dinner theatre would be fun. I can't really take her to the bars yet....even though she is taller than Annabell(sorry....love you!). I have never drank in front of my kids, so she will prolly stay with my birth dad while festivities are ensuing. On the other hand, it might be good for her to see what drunkin idiots act like...hhhmmm...no. All in all, it should be great fun!!
Have a lovely weekend.....bitches!

6 Comments:

Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

*jealous much :(

I wanna drink with you guys!!!

*pouts

Fri Jan 26, 11:23:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

You can come! You will be my date!

Fri Jan 26, 11:46:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always hated my mother drunk, unless of course I was drunk with her. She annoyed me and still does...so she passes me the bottle of Jack and tell ms to shut the fuck up.

Fri Jan 26, 12:02:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*tells me...opps

Fri Jan 26, 12:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Some of my best drunks have been with my mom. Not saying you should let your daughter drink, lmao.

You will have so much fun with the Wedding party! <-----jealous!

Fri Jan 26, 07:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger Bare said...

Sounds like ya'll have one hell of a good time planned! :0)

Mon Jan 29, 01:53:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags