Sexual Prime...What's up with that?

Just don't get caught with your pants down!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas

I spent the first portion of my life growing up in the same place and just when I was matured and settled, a big gust of wind set me on a course to new unpredictable adventures. I have no idea what my path will be and how many things I will run into, but the ride is sure fun!

Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm participating!

It's fuck you Friday....and all I have to say is FUCK YOU COX! Our internet has been up and down all damn week, making my job a nightmare. Today we are only at 50%, so it's slow as fuck! We finally have a technician coming out between 10am and next year.

On a happy note.....it's Friday and I am leaving town tonight! WOOHOO!! I will be staying in Salina this evening with some friends....and partying. Then I will be staying at Pearl's Saturday night.....and partying. Then, I will be staying at Pearl's again Sunday night.....and....yep, SUPERBOWL PARTY! I know Sierra is going with me, but that's the great thing about having a Dad so close to the action. Her and I can do the fun family shit in the day and then I can still have my nights for play time. I just hope I still get in the car and come back! Speaking of cars.....mine is in the shop being fixed and she won't be done in time to take her....so I am stuck with a tiny little foreign POS to drive all weekend. Yes, that's better than nothing....so I am not complaining...AND, I get unlimited milage with my rental insurance....whoot!

I am sticking with my exercise! I went last night and pushed myself to pain once again....and I am liking it. I wonder if that's a sick sexual thing I need to explore. Ha! Anyway, have a great weekend guys and I will talk to ya on TMI Tuesday.

1 Comments:

Blogger honkeie said...

its my first post:
I love this:
'pushed myself to pain once again....and I am liking it. I wonder if that's a sick sexual thing I need to explore'
For me I know it is lol

Tue Feb 06, 10:41:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hosting count:

handbags